Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics everyone. I'm loving them, keep em coming. Here is mine from about a week ago.

4750c05b-319a-7f37.jpg

I know what you're thinking...and yes, i did dye my facial hair lol. I grew it out for Halloween then had some fun with it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics with just the mustache. I did rock it for about a week though. I wish I would've known about Movember earlier, I would've shaved at the start of the month. I am working on the mo' again though.

Great job of you to bring it here CB. I'd never heard of this until here, and now I've heard it all over the radio the last few weeks.

My pleasure man, I can't wait to see all the Mo's when this is all done. Once you are aware of it, you start seeing mustaches all over the place and realise how many people are doing it.

WOW! You're a gorgeous man with that Mo dude!

You don't have to butter me up any more buddy, you know I put out.

Here's a quick shot of my sweet Mo today. The ladies at work are going to be tough to keep at bay while rocking this gorgeous thing!

316881_10150370797994150_727719149_8359686_1030337273_n.jpg

Here's a quick shot of my sweet Mo today. The ladies at work are going to be tough to keep at bay while rocking this gorgeous thing!
You're prolly gonna need to take a few weeks off bro, things may get a little hairy around the workplace.

Mine is going to get me arrested.. it's only been growing for 4 days and I almost called the cops on myself when I looked in the mirror this morning.

You're prolly gonna need to take a few weeks off bro, things may get a little hairy around the workplace.
I hear you, the rest of the month at work is going to be very tough on the ladies around the office. Then December will come and I'll shave it and break their hearts, poor things.

I hear you, the rest of the month at work is going to be very tough on the ladies around the office. Then December will come and I'll shave it and break their hearts, poor things.
SCROOGE!

316881_10150370797994150_727719149_8359686_1030337273_n.jpg

WOW, now that right there is a handsome man!

Dammnnnnn....some studs up in here!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Showered and shaved....
e76b997f.jpg
[/IMG]

Damn Tadashi, did you cut your lip shaving? Looking good guy's, hope that don't sound odd.

Damn Tadashi, did you cut your lip shaving? Looking good guy's, hope that don't sound odd.

Cracked from my trip to DC last week. Cold weather always dries out my lips. Every year

This thread is great comic relief after a long weekend.

Nice Mo, tadashi and I hear you about the cold weather cracking your lips. I just went through 3 sticks of chap stick while I was in alberta for 2 weeks.

MO-nday!

aefe7c88-2555-8c3b.jpg

TC's looking bad ass!

Some great lookin Mo's on here so far! I guess I'll post mine to reverse that trend.

jtvMo11_14.jpg

Whatever that thing was on my face, is gone. It wasn't a mo. It was a meh. Disappointing effort by me. Ah well. Maybe next year. Lol

It seems like were missing some pics here. Now that I've got the "ugliest mug award" in the bag, I don't imagine anyone else should have any qualms about showing off their stache.

It seems like were missing some pics here. Now that I've got the "ugliest mug award" in the bag, I don't imagine anyone else should have any qualms about showing off their stache.

I think you look very dapper.

hehehehe

I've been chuckling out loud for a few minutes now. I like Movember.

hehehehe

I've been chuckling out loud for a few minutes now. I like Movember.

It is kinda funny to see some of the pics isn't it? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back