Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured it out, wifi was not working for some reason....hold it.....

IMG_1058.jpg

No updates for me lately. After having to start over I'm just reaching the stage I was at again.

hahaha all I can do is laugh...

20121113_135943.jpg

Brought back the aviators for my boy Keygo.
Flannel? Check
Aviators? Check
Creepy 'stache? Check

Here is my Mo from a few days ago. I have just about reached my MO potential.

30385_10151255267418216_647037817_n.jpg

My mo's coming in a bit more now. I updated my mospace a couple days ago, but I'll share the pic here too:
f24257b99321ed4ff3be2b39d425d18a-50a2fb1fcb6e6.jpg

I just posted to FB that I can't wait for December 1st, when I can shave this monstrosity off my face. I feel like Lanny McDonald.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Lanny is a beaut!!!!!

I told the wife today that we're halfway there.. I can tell she's really really excited that we're past 50%.

Sad part is that I am in a wedding on the first, so I am going to have to destroy this beauty. Oh well.

Lanny is a beaut!!!!!

I told the wife today that we're halfway there.. I can tell she's really really excited that we're past 50%.

Sad part is that I am in a wedding on the first, so I am going to have to destroy this beauty. Oh well.

I figured you of all people would appreciate the Lanny name drop.

Kelly doesn't mind mine. It's driving me nuts though.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I haven't bothered shaving in the last few days and 4 people at work have asked me am i doing movember haha

I just posted to FB that I can't wait for December 1st, when I can shave this monstrosity off my face. I feel like Lanny McDonald.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I can't wait either. Even my dog doesn't lick my face as much!

2emu9y9e.jpg

Movember in progress

Good news: I think I am over $100. Anyone else have totals?

Looks like I'm going to go ahead and get involved in this for the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow, the beard will be gone, and the mo will reign supreme!!

Looks like I'm going to go ahead and get involved in this for the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow, the beard will be gone, and the mo will reign supreme!!

Nice dude! Mine is still rockin' and the wife is actively counting down the days.

Mine is gone. I could not take one more day of looking like Ron Burgundy and feeling like I had food on my face! I have a TV thing next Wednesday, A Show the following Saturday, & I did not want my niece & nephew to freak out this weekend!
Maybe again next year, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back