Status
Not open for further replies.
Duey you are a cartoon character man! I love it.

TC, nice to see the handlebars making an appearance there. You're going to look like the baddest assed handlebar mustache wearer in the history of the world. Hulk Hogan can't hang with you and your handlebars dude.

Anyone else thinking about keeping their mo's after Movember?

I am....ladies love it.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

No, I will not just have a mo after this month. It's not my style.

The Mo club.
3186.jpg

Love the Mo's in here, TC's just looks mean. After two weeks away I will have my wife take a pic of the Mo in all its glory. This year I just went for a simple Mo, nothing fancy.

The Mo is getting there. I should have brought a razor on the trip to keep it clean. I will work on it tonight.
a6898a88-fa3c-e3e9.jpg

Tapatalkin

After seeing Anthony Ketis, red happy chili peppers front man, I may rock it through the new year

I'm just growing it all out for now, beard and all. Not sure why, just seemed like the thing to do.

After seeing Anthony Ketis, red happy chili peppers front man, I may rock it through the new year

I would too, but I would rather not get a divorce.

I don't know if THP is ready for this awesome guy.

Spoiler
IMG_4937.jpg

Ha ha, nice hat CB.

Hmmmm I suppose I do look something like him, but with a better hat.

A young better looking Peter Sellers and yes that hat is key!

You sir are a charmer! I'd love to see a Tadashi Mo update.

In the AM I will posting the newest photo to Tadashi_Mo
Been a bit under the weather this weekend but getting my strength back so a good shave is in order

I just need to tell you guys I am really really proud of what you are doing for this worthy cause. I had my prostate removed via robotic surgery at St Joseph's hospital in Atlanta, Ga. three years ago and so far all is well. You guys rock :clapp:!!!

I just need to tell you guys I am really really proud of what you are doing for this worthy cause. I had my prostate removed via robotic surgery at St Joseph's hospital in Atlanta, Ga. three years ago and so far all is well. You guys rock :clapp:!!!

Great to hear all is still well Gray. While I love the cause and do it every year, I have to say its a very easy way to raise money for a great cause and to raise awareness.

Great to hear all is still well Gray. While I love the cause and do it every year, I have to say its a very easy way to raise money for a great cause and to raise awareness.
Great job of you to bring it here CB. I'd never heard of this until here, and now I've heard it all over the radio the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back