Movie Quotes Fans Know

fumble! fumbleaya! fumblerooski!

May I obey all your commands with equal pleasure, sire!
Louis, I believe this is the beginning
Of a beautiful friendship.

Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage!

We're like 711, we ain't always doing business. But we're always open.

Boris The Blade. Or Boris the Bullet Dodger. As hard as the Soviet hammer and as bent as the sickle that crosses it.

One for the ladies...

Oh, you don't wanna know what I have to do for twenties.

The name is Bond, James Bond.

Did you say, β€œYutes?!”

How do you write women so well?

I think of a man. And I take away reason and accountability

β€œI ain’t got time to bleed!”

Dad. Would you like to have a catch?

If you build it, they will come.
I was about to add that one.

America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. this field, this game: it's part of our past, Ray.

β€œThis aggression will not stand, Man!”

I got a bad feeling about this..

I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.

A few from my alma mater, one from my golf coach!

YOU LISTEN, AND YOU TAKE A LESSON FROM THE DEAD. IF WE DON’T COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW ON THIS HALLOWED GROUND, WE TOO WILL BE DESTROYED, JUST LIKE THEY WERE. I DON’T CARE IF YOU LIKE EACH OTHER OF NOT, BUT YOU WILL RESPECT EACH OTHER. AND MAYBE… I DON’T KNOW, MAYBE WE’LL LEARN TO PLAY THIS GAME LIKE MEN.

ACCORDING TO GREEK MYTHOLOGY, THE TITANS WERE GREATER EVEN THAN THE GODS. THEY RULED THEIR UNIVERSE WITH ABSOLUTE POWER! WELL THAT FOOTBALL FIELD OUT THERE TONIGHT, THAT’S OUR UNIVERSE. LET’S RULE IT LIKE TITANS
YEAH. I HOPE YOU BOYS HAVE LEARNED AS MUCH FROM ME THIS YEAR AS I’VE LEARNED FROM YOU. YOU’VE TAUGHT THIS CITY HOW TO TRUST THE SOUL OF A MAN RATHER THAN THE LOOK OF HIM. AND I GUESS IT’S ABOUT TIME I JOINED THE CLUB

ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP, CAPTAIN.

SORRY, had to cut and paste fingers not working yet on right hand.

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family, can never be a real man."

"I respect those that tell me the truth, no matter how hard it is."

"Remember the saddest thing in life, is wasted talent. You could have all of the talent in the world, But if you dont do the right thing.....then nothing happens"

"Know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate."

"Put that coffee down, COFFEE is for CLOSERS."

Great Scott!

Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads.

1.21 gigawatts.

Life is like a box of chocolates.

One more, Everywhere we go – everywhere we go – People wanna know -people wanna know – Who we are – who we are, – So we tell them – so we tell them – We are the Titans! – We are the Titans!- The Mighty Mighty Titans! -The Mighty Mighty Titans!

β€œHELLLO BOYS, I’M BAAAAAAAAAACK!”

β€œThrow me a Frickin Bone” or β€œshall we shag now, or shag later?”

β€œStrong side, Left Side”

β€œNo you go to Hell, and while you’re there get me a Juicebox.....We’ll see ya later juicebox! Everyone wave goodbye to Juicebox. LITERALLY WAVE! DO IT! PARENTS TOO!”

Back