Movie Quotes Fans Know

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.

I'm just here for the gasoline.

You have to be hungry to eat a donut?

Wars are not won by evacuation.

Oil. It's oil, oil - you're getting into oil!

Where's the bloody air force?

I'm a peacock and I gotta fly!
We might as well call ourselves the Febreeze Brothers because it's feeling so fresh right now.
Even if you weren't in my food chain, I'd go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and friggin eat you! And then, I?d bang your tuna girlfriend

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

P-51! Cadillac of the sky!

Get away from her, you b*tch!

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time."

2pqdc3.gif

You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry! LOLLYGAGGERS!

Who didn’t cheer when they first heard

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!​

All gif blocked, so needed right now
It's the pleats!
You know you're jealous.

Stay classy San Diego?
WHO PUT A QUESTION MARK ON THE TELEPROMPTER?!

This burrito is delicious, but it IS filling.

"Old time hockey!"
"your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."
"1.21 gigawatts!"
"Sweep the leg!"
"Very good, but brick not hit back!"

I will motivate you Private Pyle if it short d**ks every cannibal on the Congo!

They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin' on here?! I hired you people to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City ...

Get it straight, gentlemen: I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct that you possess, you'd better do it and do it quick. If my help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen....

...If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.

All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one. Do you understand?

Back