mr.hicksta - WITB

ABC baby...
c5da5e0e9c118f4f6fb271bf9ea9014e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ha, nah brotha my current grip is getting worn out so it was time to swap it out!

Ha, nah brotha my current grip is getting worn out so it was time to swap it out!

Really?!!! There is no way you have kept something long enough to wear out a grip. :laughing:

On a serious note on this day, Semper Fi my friend.

Really?!!! There is no way you have kept something long enough to wear out a grip. :laughing:

On a serious note on this day, Semper Fi my friend.

Probably more from coming in and out of the bag, but still wear nonetheless :wink:

Boom! I'm getting this installed today :cool:.

rFtiUw1l.jpg

How is that Bat Attack treating you my man? Never rolled a PXG putter before...pretty solid?

How is that Bat Attack treating you my man? Never rolled a PXG putter before...pretty solid?

I really like it! Fantastic feel off the face and very balanced overall. I love the look of it, too!

Holy. ****.

1498b4af19d494e516e89b5c930c7a67.jpg

Copy cat :banana:

Is that a 14 way top?

That is outstanding!!!

That bag is awesome Josh!

So if cant buy new clubs for awhile you instead get into the bag, head cover, and accessory game.

Gorgeous bag Josh #sofriggenenvious

So if cant buy new clubs for awhile you instead get into the bag, head cover, and accessory game.

Just a few accessory upgrades :cool:

I never thought I’d have golf bag envy. That’s an awesome bag.

Updated pics on the first post!

The final touch!

7c9337f23436d8e57d3a88afb818ec1e.jpg

So with the addition of the Vessel bag, I can confidently this is the happiest I've been with a setup in a LONG TIME. It's unique, complete and so damn SEXY. Now it's time to get this swing consistent so I can break some PBs with these sticks!

Back