mr.hicksta - WITB

Headcover update:

Driver - Robert Mark Limited Edition Angry Bomb
FW - Dormie Workshop ‘Hammer Time’
Hybrid - Dormie Workshop Stealth ‘Send It’

mr.hicksta - WITB

Trying to decide what I want embroidered on my golf bag ball pouch, too. Yup, I’m THAT guy! :cool:

Last edited:
How about something like "Your time is limited". :banana:

So awesome seeing Dormie make their way around.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How about something like "Your time is limited". :banana:

giphy.gif

Trying to decide what I want embroidered on my golf bag ball pouch, too. Yup, I’m THAT guy! :cool:

Are you a Serenity / Firefly fan? If so, I always like "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." So many other good ones. "I aim to misbehave"

Are you a Serenity / Firefly fan? If so, I always like "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." So many other good ones. "I aim to misbehave"

By my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

But for something like a golf bag “I aim to misbehave” is a good choice.

By my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

But for something like a golf bag “I aim to misbehave” is a good choice.

The dialog in the Firefly universe is just so damn good.

This headcover is quality! Pumped to have a mix of premium and unique covers in my bag.

364b785f2af88784f6c94b2eae3e7fcf.jpg

This headcover is quality! Pumped to have a mix of premium and unique covers in my bag.

364b785f2af88784f6c94b2eae3e7fcf.jpg
That one is tight. I've been eyeing the three donut one.

fa7094374b0921fe626ce1cb9056c05d.jpg
85f5c38704b1b7b0697da4a980285e3d.jpg

So what is the over/under that Mr. Hicksta has a new club in his bag by the Master's? Hawaii with its year round golf makes me wonder how long he can hold out.

So what is the over/under that Mr. Hicksta has a new club in his bag by the Master's? Hawaii with its year round golf makes me wonder how long he can hold out.

That’ll be quite enough of that

Hmmmmm. F9 in the future??

"He's Back!" In your defence, there is so much great stuff out in 2019 and so shiny, it makes the itch too hard to not scratch!

And change is in the air!

It was probably inevitable

Hmmmmm. F9 in the future??

Yessir, driver and 3/4 FW with the same shafts and built to the same specs I had the Rogues.

"He's Back!" In your defence, there is so much great stuff out in 2019 and so shiny, it makes the itch too hard to not scratch!

Thankfully I’m happy with everything else and if the F9s perform I’ll be good to go!

It was probably inevitable

Yessir, driver and 3/4 FW with the same shafts and built to the same specs I had the Rogues.

Thankfully I’m happy with everything else and if the F9s perform I’ll be good to go!

I’ll probably go the same route. I like my F7 3w but don’t necessarily love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ll probably go the same route. I like my F7 3w but don’t necessarily love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! I thought they both setup nicely when I was fondling them at Roger Dunn yesterday so I’m excited to see how they perform for me!

My embroidered ball pouch panel will be on the way once I get the shipping sorted out with Vessel. $45 for the panel with complimentary embroidery (win), but $54.95 shipping? C'mon man. That thing can fit in a flat rate USPS Priority Mail envelope. I don't get these companies sometimes. :sarcastic:

My embroidered ball pouch panel will be on the way once I get the shipping sorted out with Vessel. $45 for the panel with complimentary embroidery (win), but $54.95 shipping? C'mon man. That thing can fit in a flat rate USPS Priority Mail envelope. I don't get these companies sometimes. :sarcastic:

Small price to pay for year round golf. But it is pretty ridiculous.

I can be the middle man if you can't get it sorted out with them directly. Text me if needed, bruh.

You had Vessel do it?! Not something local?

mr.hicksta - WITB

That first line made me smile. Anytime my wife gives me grief about golf spending I’ll just say that at least I’m not the guy on THP with his own embroidered ball pouch panel.

You’re almost getting screwed as much as us Canadians on shipping. Throw in some duty fees and I’ll send you a maple leaf bag tag.

I can be the middle man if you can't get it sorted out with them directly. Text me if needed, bruh.

I appreciate it brotha, but I’m having it sent to my moms in Cali. Don’t want it getting lost in that Kansas black hole

You had Vessel do it?! Not something local?

Yeah they had an extra matte black panel so they’re just charging me $49 for that with the complimentary embroidery!

That first line made me smile. Anytime my wife gives me grief about golf spending I’ll just say that at least I’m not the guy on THP with his own embroidered ball pouch panel.

You’re almost getting screwed as much as us Canadians on shipping. Throw in some duty fees and I’ll send you a maple leaf bag tag.

Haha, I’m happy to be of service if it helps others buy golf stuff freely!

They said they only had a FedEx account so USPS wasn’t an option . Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, but I’ll get it eventually!

Hmmm, got a decision with grips coming up. Here are my current grip weights.

Tour Velvet midsize - 53.5g
Tour Velvet 360 midsize - 57.5g

Now for what I'm probably switching to.

Tour Velvet Plus 4 midsize - 65.5g
Tour Velvet Plus 4 standard - 52.5g

A 13.5g difference between the midsize and standard is pretty significant so I'm considering doing standard with an extra wrap or two so the swing weight doesn't get thrown off too much.

Back