MS/AL/TN gathering?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The RTJ golf trail is running some Spring specials. This one for the Birmingham courses caught my eye. I haven't played the Oxmoor Valley courses but I love Ross Bridge.

Spring Magic for $150 (Mon-Wed) or $190 (Thu-Sun)
Special includes one round of golf at Oxmoor Valley, one round of golf at Ross Bridge, cart fees and range balls.
Valid March 15, 2021 – May 25, 2021.

I'm up for it and so is @jimbo_raley and a couple of his buddies. @Duffer Waldorf, @JDax, @HuddieJ, @Johnny mojo, @M109Dreamer, and any one else, y'all have any interest? We can figure out a weekend.

ETA: How could I forget @JB. Please join us!

I am part of a 4some that has a trip booked for Birmingham from Friday 4/23- Monday 4/26. Me, @hambone1023 , @Nimothy, and a buddy of Hambone's (not currently a THPer).

If that's the weekend you are targeting, it would be great to hook up.

I am part of a 4some that has a trip booked for Birmingham from Friday 4/23- Monday 4/26. Me, @hambone1023 , @Nimothy, and a buddy of Hambone's (not currently a THPer).

If that's the weekend you are targeting, it would be great to hook up.
That would be cool. We’ll see what dates folks have open.

@PowerThrust, @Sox_Fan how far from Birmingham are y’all?

If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please tag them.

🤔

I wouldn’t be opposed to driving a little for this

I would play for sure. Could make it a day trip and would love to play with thp’rs again! Name the date and I will make happen barring a catastrophe

There are 6 within 20 miles of Hoover, AL.

I've finally heard from the RTJ Golf Trail folks. Weekend rate with tax for the Spring Magic package (a round at Ross Bridge and at Oxmoor Valley) is $209, including tax.

The best weekend for availability is the 4/23 - 4/25:
Friday the 23rd, we could play Oxmoor Valley beginning at 10 and Ross Bridge after lunch; and,
Saturday and Sunday the 24th and 25th, Oxmoor Valley has good availability morning and afternoon and Ross Bridge is good after 10.

The weekend of 4/16 - 4/18 is a bit tighter:
Friday the 16th, both courses have availability between 10 and 11 and in the afternoon;
Saturday the 17th, Oxmoor Valley has the best availability for several groups back to back.
Sunday the 18th, availability is scattered at both courses.

This is the onsite hotel - https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bhmhv-renaissance-birmingham-ross-bridge-golf-resort-and-spa/

There are several hotels in the Hoover area that are 4-5 miles from the courses.

Let me know what you think.

Pretty sure Birmingham is the closest whataburger to me. And I love me some whataburger...

You're the perfect newish THP member. Already thinking "Sure there are some good golf courses, but what regional fast food delicacies can I get my hands on" 😋

@hambone1023 has been booking our itinerary for 4/23-4/25. As of now we have:
Fri: 2:20 Oxmoor
Sat: not booked but was thinking Farmlinks
Sun: 9am Ch Judge; 2:30 CH Legislator
Mon: 7am Ross Bridge

If you guys end up getting together that weekend would be great to hook up at some point.

@hambone1023 has been booking our itinerary for 4/23-4/25. As of now we have:
Fri: 2:20 Oxmoor
Sat: not booked but was thinking Farmlinks
Sun: 9am Ch Judge; 2:30 CH Legislator
Mon: 7am Ross Bridge

If you guys end up getting together that weekend would be great to hook up at some point.
That would be great. Love meeting THPers!

Where are y'all staying?

We have an AirBNB near downtown Birmingham. Walkable to a brewery and a few restaurants.

I've finally heard from the RTJ Golf Trail folks. Weekend rate with tax for the Spring Magic package (a round at Ross Bridge and at Oxmoor Valley) is $209, including tax.

Friday the 23rd, we could play Oxmoor Valley beginning at 10 and Ross Bridge after lunch; and,
Saturday and Sunday the 24th and 25th, Oxmoor Valley has good availability morning and afternoon and Ross Bridge is good after 10.

Friday the 16th, both courses have availability between 10 and 11 and in the afternoon;
Saturday the 17th, Oxmoor Valley has the best availability for several groups back to back.

This is the onsite hotel - https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bhmhv-renaissance-birmingham-ross-bridge-golf-resort-and-spa/

There are several hotels in the Hoover area that are 4-5 miles from the courses.

Heck yeah! Hoping that weekend works out for you guys. Would be sweet to meet up. At a minimum I feel like some adult beverages need to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously I am out as I will be with THPers in Las Vegas at Shaft Up. Enjoy it.

Obviously I am out as I will be with THPers in Las Vegas at Shaft Up. Enjoy it.
Hopefully this becomes a recurring event and you can join us.

Back