Oh, I didn’t know that mattered? Doesn’t the link just take you to a site where you copy and paste a 30% off code? I just figured 30% off was 30% off

Again, doesn't bother me, hell, I used it, but I know there have been conversations in the past regarding referral codes, since the person who provides the code gets 30% off as well...

I have a referral code as well, but didn't post it for that reason. No harm no foul from me, like I said, I got my 30% off from your code a few days ago, just know it has come up here before.

Very interesting. Seems silly for that to be an issue for someone, people helping people…appreciate you using it though. I was wondering who did

Using the 30% off coupon I ordered the gameday hoodie and sweats, looking forward to seeing how the quality is and how soft the material is. I'm ok with spending $50-$60 on a hoodie, $40-$50 on a t-shirt is tough for me.

Flash sale going on for certain products 50% off

On the Sport Utility Hoodie you can also use code SPORTUTILITY20 and it get you another 20% off the sale price if you buy 2 or more. I was able to get the Charcoal and Crimson hoodies for $39 each after the discounts which is well worth it for a quality hoodie.

Just saw the above posts- my bad. Regardless, good deals to be had!

I've been wanting to order, but no shipping options to Canada

If anyone was waiting to try Municipal Out… 30% off of the entire site for Cyber Monday. No Coupon code required.

I just grabbed a couple more T-shirts and a pair of joggers.

seems like another expensive option in a somewhat crowded and undifferentiable space. i get the concept, but not the need for another brand like this. maybe it was the marketing leadup and messaging that didn't align when the product finally dropped. maybe it's because my closet has more khakis and boat shoes than hoodies and chuck taylors. whatever the reason, this brand is not something i have any interest in.

I feel the same. Do we really need something like this?

I'm sure its comfortable but I wonder how much time they wasted carefully bunching up every item for the website photos?

I thought about it, and I honestly can't think of a single item of golf clothing I own that actually feels uncomfortable!

Incase anyone is wanting to try Municipal out, 30% off of the entire site today.

No discount code needed.

Thinking of picking up a couple of T-Shirts for a vacation trip I'm taking in February.
Any feedback on the size and quality of the T-Shirts? They look like and I need something a little nicer than a "Hanes" T-shirt.
Anywhere else I should look?

Thinking of picking up a couple of T-Shirts for a vacation trip I'm taking in February.
Any feedback on the size and quality of the T-Shirts? They look like and I need something a little nicer than a "Hanes" T-shirt.
Anywhere else I should look?

They are super nice quality. For me they fit "True to Size" they are a bit more form-fitting in the chest and the arms, but they aren't like "euro cut" by ANY means.

I would say if you are in-between sizes, go up, but if you fit pretty squarely in a size (in my case large) they will fit you perfectly. They are very soft too.

I ordered a couple things on cyber Monday to try them out and still haven’t received them. Kind of a bummer to be waiting more than 2 weeks to get something you order online when everything else takes days

I ordered a couple things on cyber Monday to try them out and still haven’t received them. Kind of a bummer to be waiting more than 2 weeks to get something you order online when everything else takes days

That is a bummer. Have you tried reaching out? My stuff got here on the 4th.

That is a bummer. Have you tried reaching out? My stuff got here on the 4th.
I thought about it but haven’t yet. Seems like it’s FedEx’s fault more than theirs. It shipped 4 days after ordering but still kind of annoying.

I thought about it but haven’t yet. Seems like it’s FedEx’s fault more than theirs. It shipped 4 days after ordering but still kind of annoying.

Oh well in that case I am not sure Municipal will be of much help. I figured you meant it hadn't shipped.

Yea my stuff usually takes almost 2 weeks to get to me. Fed Ex likes to take their time

Well I order today- Even sent @AJVCG a question on IG and he answered!
Let's see how long to takes via FedEx Ground - Web site says FedEx Ground 5-7 Business Days
I'm kinda in-between size and AJ suggest that I order in both sizes and return what doesn't fit (Free Returns until Feb 2022) however I just went bigger.
I'm losing weight but we know what happens on vacations and this one is two weeks on a cruise:

Last edited:
FedEx is SOOO inconsistent. I ordered two identical items from a national retail company that ended up being shipped from two different locations. One item was here in three days, the other took three weeks. But it gets even better. The item shipped from Cali, stopping in six locations before landing in Syracuse, NY. I‘m thinking “should be here tomorrow since Syracuse is only 2 hours away.” I check the tracking the next day and it’s in Northampton, MA, which means it left Syracuse, drove through my town, and then an additional two hours away. Then it sat there for three more days. I called fedex and spoke with someone who couldn’t tell me any more than what my tracking number already told me, but did say he would send a note to that distribution center to get it delivered asap. The item was delivered the following day. It’s entirely possible that was by coincidence, but maybe my phone call did provide a nudge? And maybe you should also give them a ring?

Well I order today- Even sent @AJVCG a question on IG and he answered!
Let's see how long to takes via FedEx Ground - Web site says FedEx Ground 5-7 Business Days
I'm kinda in-between size and AJ suggest that I order in both sizes and return what doesn't fit (Free Returns until Feb 2022) however I just went bigger.
I'm losing weight but we know what happens on vacations and this one is two weeks on a cruise:

Received my ordered items yesterday, so 1 week after I ordered. Not Bad.
Like the the shirts that I received - Size was right were I thought it would be and the material is really nice.
I'd buy more f they had 30% off again.

I finally got my stuff. When you get free FedEx shipping they send it all over the world and make you wait I guess. The quality is nice I like it not sure I'll be buying up the catalog any time soon.

With Ballers on Netflix now I’m re-watching the series. Noticed in the final season there’s a fictional brand named Municipal in it. Have to imagine that’s a smart plug by Wahlberg/Levinson a year before the real brand went live.

Last edited:
Some of it looks nice, but either I am cheap or they are too proud of their offerings. No way I would pay that kind of money for a tee when I can get UA for half the price. The asking price for polos is ridiculous as well.

Back