Too high priced for me to take a punt on. If they start to develop a decent reputation, I may give them a go.

Bought 2 of the Armband LS t-shirts during cyber week because I was waiting for a good deal (but it was inevitable that I would support the former Callaway homies). Total was around $80 with free shipping, which is still above average compared to what I usually spend on similar shirts. Based on a social media post from a few weeks ago, they have since changed the weight/thickness of these shirts...I guess the current in stock for this design is their second release of this shirt. I think that is unfortunate since one of the things I immediately noticed and appreciated about the ones I got was that it was heavier/thicker than other shirts I've bought. To me, this screamed quality and when I tried them on, the extra weight was not a negative thing. Eventually I will try the new release probably, but I hope they didn't change it too much.

I usually wear medium, and I ordered medium in these and they fit pretty well. The length and overall feel are great. I'm really happy with my purchase.

Bought 2 of the Armband LS t-shirts during cyber week because I was waiting for a good deal (but it was inevitable that I would support the former Callaway homies). Total was around $80 with free shipping, which is still above average compared to what I usually spend on similar shirts. Based on a social media post from a few weeks ago, they have since changed the weight/thickness of these shirts...I guess the current in stock for this design is their second release of this shirt. I think that is unfortunate since one of the things I immediately noticed and appreciated about the ones I got was that it was heavier/thicker than other shirts I've bought. To me, this screamed quality and when I tried them on, the extra weight was not a negative thing. Eventually I will try the new release probably, but I hope they didn't change it too much.

I usually wear medium, and I ordered medium in these and they fit pretty well. The length and overall feel are great. I'm really happy with my purchase.
Thanks for sharing dude! I agree about the t shirt weight. The ones that I have are pretty much perfect in every way....

Bought the Armband long sleeve t-shirt in Black (it's on sale), another pair Crossover shorts in Camo and since I spent over $100 I got a Roadwork beanie ($22) for free (just put it in your cart and it automatically gets discounted to $0)....could have got a hat instead, but wanted the beanie.

They (AJ and Harry) were live on Instagram this afternoon. Showed a couple of new items coming....Lilac marble Crossover short (going to get that) and a Flower print (just like the orange/red/yellow print jacket they sold out of) also in the Crossover short. Not going to get that one.

They have a 30% off coupon right now...........use MUNI30 at check out.

Got an email from Municipal this morning about a Dark Camo Gameday hoodie with armband print....yep, I'm going to get that when it drops next month.

Bought the Armband long sleeve t-shirt in Black (it's on sale), another pair Crossover shorts in Camo and since I spent over $100 I got a Roadwork beanie ($22) for free (just put it in your cart and it automatically gets discounted to $0)....could have got a hat instead, but wanted the beanie.

They (AJ and Harry) were live on Instagram this afternoon. Showed a couple of new items coming....Lilac marble Crossover short (going to get that) and a Flower print (just like the orange/red/yellow print jacket they sold out of) also in the Crossover short. Not going to get that one.

They have a 30% off coupon right now...........use MUNI30 at check out.
I’m in for a 300 hoodie, multi pant, enduro shorts, utility hat... with the discount it was $187..... not bad at all...

Got an email from Municipal this morning about a Dark Camo Gameday hoodie with armband print....yep, I'm going to get that when it drops next month.
Also same. Get outta my head...

I snagged up a trucker cap early on. It’s a go-to casual hat for me now. Most comfortable trucker cap I’ve even owned.

I’m sure the other stuff is great but I’m not into dropping a massive amount of money on shorts and tshirts. If I was feeling a little saucy, they’d be my option though.

I snagged up a trucker cap early on. It’s a go-to casual hat for me now. Most comfortable trucker cap I’ve even owned.

I’m sure the other stuff is great but I’m not into dropping a massive amount of money on shorts and tshirts. If I was feeling a little saucy, they’d be my option though.
Nice man- the hats are legit! Also I’m a big fan of saucy Bahahaha

I was online shopping this morning and saw the add for Municiple at the Exchange. Was even more surprised at the prices....46 dollars for a pair of sweatshorts....I mean, i know its tax free and all but.....25 dollars for a pair of undershorts? am i that far out of touch?
If you are, that makes two of us.

Yeah the prices are pretty high. I remember I only jumped when Mama Rhi gave out a coupon code on twitter once. I liked they jacket they sent, but I think the sizing was meant for someone with a much leaner body type than me, LOL. It's quality stuff, you get what you pay for, that's for sure - but it's hard for me to swallow the prices too.

I am wearing the M Dot 300 hoodie, multi-pants and Zonal tee shirt at work today, then will probably throw on a couple other items to work out in when I get home. The quality and comfort is unmatched (from my experience) and just keep hunting for promo codes. I have been lucky to buy a lot of stuff at 30-50% off so the pricing to me ends up being very reasonable.

Anyone have any sizing experience with these? I usually go large but I am concerned with shrinkage (get your mind out of the gutter). Sometimes large is too short after a few washes.

Anyone have any sizing experience with these? I usually go large but I am concerned with shrinkage (get your mind out of the gutter). Sometimes large is too short after a few washes.

Depends on the items, I went up a size in a couple things (hoodies) but went normal size in a couple other things (shorts/t-shirts/jacket). Several of the items will shrink unless you wash on cold and dry on low heat, so not a bad idea to size up.

I love the people behind the brand and hope it succeeds. But I also hope that they move towards pictures of the shirts with them on people or similar. Its hard to tell how something will fit when it looks like it is being modeled by this guy:

This thread is about to make me buy some gear, both because it looks very comfortable, and it supports some pretty great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the people behind the brand and hope it succeeds. But I also hope that they move towards pictures of the shirts with them on people or similar. Its hard to tell how something will fit when it looks like it is being modeled by this guy:

I’d give that feedback straight to AJ or Harry. I know they’d both appreciate the honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the items, I went up a size in a couple things (hoodies) but went normal size in a couple other things (shorts/t-shirts/jacket). Several of the items will shrink unless you wash on cold and dry on low heat, so not a bad idea to size up.
I have been sizing up. I’m usually a medium in nearly every brand and I have been ordering L in most things (except joggers - medium in those has been spot on). That said I’ve only had to return 1 item because it didn’t fit well. I guess my advice is the cuts are a bit on the athletic side. So be honest about how you like your stuff to fit.

AJ and Harry were on Instagram live a couple of hours ago.

They gave out a discount code: LFG40 (40% off)

It's good for 40 hours....from then....so you probably have around 38 hours left.

I snagged enough to get free shipping, free hat (or beanie...with an order over $100...good though the end of the month no matter what) and saved a just over $163!!!

I grabbed two Status Polo's
another Enduro T-shirt
another Armband Superblend LS (long sleeve) T-shirt
and a Ninja Shell Jacket!
and the free hat

Can't wait for all this to get here!

It's good for 40 hours....from then....so you probably have around 38 hours left.

I snagged enough to get free shipping, free hat (or beanie...with an order over $100...good though the end of the month no matter what) and saved a just over $163!!!

another Enduro T-shirt
and the free hat

I won one of the hoodies! I have so much stuff from them it’s ridiculous. It all fits like a damn glove

I won one of the hoodies! I have so much stuff from them it’s ridiculous. It all fits like a damn glove

I thought it might be you Dave! Just wasn't sure. That M Dot hoodie is awesome, if you don't have one already.

Looking forward to their new stuff. I really like their Crossover shorts and I'm going to pick up their Gameday hoodie in the black camo, too.

ordered 2 more 1st release armband LS shirts on sale and they arrived today. now that 40% off code is tempting me!

I thought it might be you Dave! Just wasn't sure. That M Dot hoodie is awesome, if you don't have one already.

Looking forward to their new stuff. I really like their Crossover shorts and I'm going to pick up their Gameday hoodie in the black camo, too.

Oh yea I have it in the coffee color. But you’re right, the cross over short is unreal. Also grabbing that game day hoodie and probably the pant as well

another Enduro T-shirt
and the free hat

I did jump in on the 40% off.... couldn't resist

Back