CONTEST Murdered Out Wilson Staff C300 Forged Irons with True Temper Onyx Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago we had a great event with True Temper Golf where every participant got a new set of irons. One of the best looking sets out there, is ready for a new home today to forum members. Gun Metal heads, Black shafts and black grips ready for a spot in a THPer's bag.

5.jpg

The Prize
The Wilson Staff C300 Forged irons were very underrated. Great looks, good feel and very good performance. The limited edition gun metal finish matched up with black shafts and THP Green ferrules have this set looking perfect.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. Follow these instructions.

The new GIPHY Feature built right into the forum is how you enter and following the simple instructions below is a breeze. Describe winning this set in a GIF.

If you don't know how to do it, it's super simple. Follow these two steps in your reply and you are all set. Easy, fun and could win a fantastic set of irons.

Click the little GIF icon in the reply bar.

Step 1.jpg

Type in a word or phrase that describes you winning and choose a GIF that you like. Then press reply.

Step 2.jpg

Just remember, you must use the GIPHY feature built in to enter. Make sure you scroll through the thread so you dont end up selecting something already used.

That's it. Then sit back until we announce the winner on Monday.

Great Guns! EDIT: Not an entry, I just wanted to post :)

Last edited:

What a killer set of irons!!

I'm not just saying this because I was in the event, but these looked killer in person and performed. Don't be fooled by the 105 gram R300 shaft. I would be willing to bet that if most people hit this combo without looking at the shaft, they wouldn't guess R flex and would not be negatively impacted by it. Plenty of people that think they need an S flex would hit these damn well, myself included. In fact I did hit them on GC Quad and they were all high and straight with ball speed as good as anything else I hit. Personally I didn't pick these because I already had a set of forged Wilson Staff at home and wanted to try something different.

Those look gorgeous

Once you go black....

Back