Music on the course or no?

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So do you listen to music when playing with your buddies on the course? Does it bother you if there are others on the course if they do?

I have no issues at all with music on the golf course. I know several that won’t play in a group if there is.

I love music on the course. Does not bother me at all

I love music on the course. Does not bother me at all
You still rocking that Soundchuck from the Morgan Cup? I have mine and still kicking!!!

You still rocking that Soundchuck from the Morgan Cup? I have mine and still kicking!!!

Absolutely!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind music playing at all. If by myself I will have either my airpods or phone playing.

I'm a fan. My game gets worse when things get too serious/competitive.

I don't mind music playing at all. If by myself I will have either my airpods or phone playing.
I listen to a lot of podcasts and music when playing alone as well.

Music doesn't bother me will play it sometime and if other play no issues as long as its not absurdly loud. If i play it always ask if others mind or not.

My buddies got into this and at first I didn’t like it. Now I’m so used to it, it feels strange to play without some music. I don’t mind either way. As long as it isn’t too loud, I like it.

I love having some music going on the course. I do try to make sure it’s not going to bother others though.

Earbuds work for me, but only when I am playing solo. I don’t need to hear anyone else’s crappy taste in music when I am playing.

Doesn't bother me. I have a cochlear implant that allows me to stream music from my phone to my processor. I've tried it a few weeks ago and didn't bother me at all. I feel it made me more relaxed.

I’m n old fart and music on the course during regular play is fine with me. I’ll play my Pink Floyd and the young uns can play their music. Tournaments are different but casual play? Chill out peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m all about the music. I keep a BT speaker in my bag specifically for listening to music. I try to keep it at a reasonable volume and play what my playing partners like.

No thanks. It's a breach of the peace and tranquility. I love music but not on the golf course. I've been assaulted by it at the local course and it is obnoxious and done without any consideration of others... by self absorbed drunken mental midgets. :ROFLMAO:

love love love music on the course. So much so in fact, that i just bought a new UEMegaboom speaker. NOw, if its too loud it could be annoying OR.....if its the wrong genre....lol

If it's a benefit or something then yes.

League then probably not.

I usually don’t care one way or the other but I’m a bigger fan if it’s kept at a lower volume. If it feels like I’m at a rock concert, it’s too dang loud.

No issue with music at all on the course.

I usually don’t care one way or the other but I’m a bigger fan if it’s kept at a lower volume. If it feels like I’m at a rock concert, it’s too dang loud.

Unless it's Joe Walsh of course.

No thanks. It's a breach of the peace and tranquility. I love music but not on the golf course. I've been assaulted by it at the local course and it is obnoxious and done without any consideration of others... by self absorbed drunken mental midgets. :ROFLMAO:

I think I ran into those asshats at my course last week ?

If I’m playing with buddies I definitely play music. If I’m playing alone it’s the local sports talk station.

Back