Music playlist for the course?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
What’s on your playlist (if you listen while golfing)?

Some of what’s on mine include:

• Stevie Wonder
  • Aerosmith
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Bon Jovi
  • Genesis
  • Stones
  • U2
  • Def Leppard
  • Tom Petty
  • GNR
  • Creedence
  • Van Halen
  • Steve Miller Band

• Stevie Wonder
  • Aerosmith
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Bon Jovi
  • Genesis
  • Stones
  • U2
  • Def Leppard
  • Tom Petty
  • GNR
  • Creedence
  • Van Halen
  • Steve Miller Band

Nah, no music on the course. Need to listen out for lunatics.

We stream Wave 104 from Myrtle Beach, SC while we play. They have a feature on Sunday mornings called the "Blues Hangover" which makes for some relaxing music.

I rarely listen to music on the course but when we do it's usually 90s hip hop or orchestra music.

I don’t generally but I am not opposed to it. I like hard rock, but have selective hearing so if it’s not something I like, it won’t bother me.

I change it up quite a bit. If it’s a weekday round I’ll go with my favorite local sports talk station. On the weekends I bounce among 90s alternative, red dirt, classic rock, and 90s rap.

I haven’t stumbled on any music that magically improves my game, but I used to race dirt bikes with a guy who swore listening to Mariah Carey before a race helped him relax and ride better. He was a three time state champion, so maybe it really worked.

The way I play, the most appropriate music for golf of course is THE BLUES. :drinks:

Actually, when I'm playing with people that are okay with music playing, I play Classic Rock/Blues Rock, leaning to the harder rock side most of the time.

I enjoy "epic" movie scores. John Williams, Ennio Morricone, Alan Silverstri, etc.

Or 90's rap/hiphop

Melody Gardot
Karen Souza

Stuff that's more background noise and not offensive to other people with a low volume or earbuds so I'm not bothering anyone.

My music tastes is widely varied. Everything from country to rock and blues.

My music tastes is widely varied. Everything from country to rock and blues.
Yeah, my wife has Amazon prime and I use the music app... and I played my playlist for her on our roadtrip to TN a couple weeks ago to move her daughter back home. "You've got everything from jazz to rap..." and she was somewhat surprised in a good way at what was on there. I told her it was eclectic.:ROFLMAO:

• Stevie Wonder
  • Aerosmith
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Bon Jovi
  • Genesis
  • Stones
  • U2
  • Def Leppard
  • Tom Petty
  • GNR