Mward is an awesome dude.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to a great guy Mward. In the banter thread a while ago we got into a discussion about candy and I brought up the fact that my favorite candy ever is Starburst Jellybeans, but they stopped selling them in Canada a few years ago, and now every time I'm in the states, I make sure to bring a few bags back.

Well Mward sends me a PM asking for my address, and that handsome bugger, sent me 4 like 5 pound bags of my favorite candy ever. Can't thank you enough man. I got back from another trip to crappy Alberta, and when I get back to the office on monday, what do I find but a big box of delicious candy.

Freaking awesome.

That is awesome. Something so small can go a long way. Mward is an awesome guy. Thanks for sharing CB.

That sound s sweet CB. Mward def. is one cool dude.

Mr Ward is a very generous guy. Well done!

To anyone looking to one-up Mward, I could really go for some homemade chocolate chip cookies!

Mward is a class act :thumb:

Hes an ok guy, a great dude would have sent them to you in Alberta :act-up:

Way to go MWard. Can't beat a sweet surprise like that!

way to go mward!

I like $100 bills, but cant seem to find many of them down this way, can ya help me out Mikey? Hehe

Awesome stuff guys!

mward is a great guy

That is awesome. Way to go mward!

Great going Mward!!! What a nice gesture!

yeah he is!

This guy is legit! Good stuff CB and TW

Mward is the man!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome Mward! What a great gesture

Any time dude, hope you enjoy em!

UPS guy gave me one heck of a weird look when I dropped off a box full of jelly beans going to Canada. I guess that's not normal hehe

Well done MWard...well done !

His dentist thanks you too, well done ward.

Btw I'm a huge fan of Jelly Bellys

Love those things as well! Great gesture Mward

Back