Great post. We can only hope to have a tenth anniversary. Each one just gets better and better.

Awesome. I have been around just over a year, and I am not exaggerating when I say THP has changed my life. Congrats on 10 years and I look forward to meeting you in the future

Congrats on the 10 wonderful years Dan !
My 10 year will be here in August. My how time flies when we are having fun !!

Congrats on the 10 years! Only been here a short time but can tell the level of commitment and love for the game comes thru on your articles and responses on the forum. That goes for the rest of the staff members as well!

@Canadan Thanks for being who you are on the forum. I really was looking forward to having a rum or two with you today. But, that can wait.

@Canadan Thanks for being who you are on the forum. I really was looking forward to having a rum or two with you today. But, that can wait.
I'll settle for a digital rum and a cheers my good man!

Cheers, my friends.

This rum is for you, the community.

Again, I’m sad that we weren’t able to have a couple rums together today. Virtual will have to do.

Friday mornings got a little bit better now. Thank you.

Congrats on 10 years Dan! Happy to have been your hype man for one glorious day.

Congrats on 10 years, Dan. Welcome to the club.

This place wouldn’t be the same without you.

Congrats on 10 years!!

Great story; well said. Congratulations on 10 years!

Here’s to many more.

Just stumbled on this. Happy to know you, Eddy. Maybe some day we'll actually meet.
Imagine four hours debating why Ii can't drop more than 2k comfortably on a Scotty hahaha

Congrats Dan! 10 years is an awesome milestone!

We are all better for having you around Dan. Your unique perspective into the game, on and off the course, always allows me to see an angle I never thought about.

here’s to 10 more years

Congratulations on the anniversary my friend. Your passion shines through with all you do, and many of us are better for it.

We are all better for having you around Dan. Your unique perspective into the game, on and off the course, always allows me to see an angle I never thought about.

here’s to 10 more years
I miss the new course.

Congratulations on the anniversary my friend. Your passion shines through with all you do, and many of us are better for it.

I miss our Atlanta round. Still feel like I robbed you a THP trophy :ROFLMAO:

That much soggy fun doesn’t need trophies. I’ll be back playing under your captainage in some event down the line and we’ll lift a trophy then.

Back