claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
I got my 1st car yesterday! It's a 2007 Toyota Corolla. Although it's not the "hottest ride." It's dependable, gets great gas milage, and we got a great deal on it! I'm really excited!

Just as long as the golf bag fits in it, you'll be fine Clay!!! Congrats on the new car!!

I got my 1st car yesterday! It's a 2007 Toyota Corolla. Although it's not the "hottest ride." It's dependable, gets great gas milage, and we got a great deal on it! I'm really excited!

Pretty much the best car you could possibly buy. It will cost you nothing to own.

Congrats

Congrats Clay! Pics?

Smart choice....your wallet will thank you when it comes to gas, insurance, maintenance, tires....the list goes on.

Congrats CC! We need pics of that badass ride!

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Awesome man! I have a 99 Accord that I got last Feb. I was happy, it has leather....

sweet Clay! Congrats

268779_10150243565478841_823813840_7200757_3654679_n.jpg

In the words of Dave Chapell 'tities....ass....boom...POW! Congrats of the new coche...Wear your seatbelt and drive safe

In the words of Dave Chapell 'tities....ass....boom...POW! Congrats of the new coche...Wear your seatbelt and drive safe

always wear the seatbelt. always

Congrats ..... I hope it treats you well.

Looks sharp cc, now we have got to have us a golf get together in McRae or Dublin and see it up close.

Nice car Clay! I'm happy for you. Now how long before you can drive it alone?

Nice car Clay! I'm happy for you. Now how long before you can drive it alone?

Looking forward to some golf trips half way to your house now! Congratulations little man!!!

Nice ride man the gas bill makes it ever better. Congrats!

Congratulations young man! The first car is a big step for sure. You picked a good one too.

Congrats CC!!! I feel like I'm watching you grow up dude! That's a sweet ride, be proud of it.

grats! take care of it and don't text while you drive!

Congrats Clay!!! I hope it lasts you longer than my first car lasted me.

Pretty much the best car you could possibly buy. It will cost you nothing to own.

Totally agree with this, that is a great car and a great buy for you. Congrats.

Back