My Birthday Present

Rvick82

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 16.5
Just wanted to share a picture of my birthday present from my wife. A new birdieball putting green! Pretty excited about it and can't to see how it helps me improve my putting! It is 13.5ft x 4ft running at a 10-11 with three cups. I'm really hoping to get my putting down to close to 32 or lower per round by the summer. Hopefully working with this will help me get it there.

ybaqyhus.jpg

Sweet B-Day present and Happy Birthday!

That's a great gift! Been looking to get one for a while. Hope it helps roll the rock better!

Very nice present!

Very nice!

Putting greens are absolutely superb, and I'd say don't even worry about trying to put break in it, just make a chalk line for one of the holes, and try to roll it as close to perfectly down that line as you can so you know that you are atleast starting the ball out rolling straight. Repeat endlessly.

I got a putting green a while back, and it took me from 45 putts/round down to around 30-33. My friends have noticed how much better my putting is now.

Very nice!

Putting greens are absolutely superb, and I'd say don't even worry about trying to put break in it, just make a chalk line for one of the holes, and try to roll it as close to perfectly down that line as you can so you know that you are atleast starting the ball out rolling straight. Repeat endlessly.

I got a putting green a while back, and it took me from 45 putts/round down to around 30-33. My friends have noticed how much better my putting is now.

Thanks for the tip. I will have to give that a shot. I am really aiming to get my putting down. If I can eliminate 3 putts, two chips, and two bunker shots, I know I can consistently keep my scores in the 80s.

Looks good!

Good stuff, heard those were pretty good.

Sweet gift! Congrats and happy birthday!

Great present....wish I had somewhere to put a putting green....one bedroom apartments don't work for that very well

That's a woman worth keeping.

Cool! Happy birthday!

Great present! And Happy Birthday!

You lucky man!! Happy birthday and enjoy the putting green.

I don't know if this will work for you or not but I hit putts from 3,6,9 and 12 feet and see how many you can hole, and keep score.

There's something rather comforting on the course knowing you hole 98% of all 3 footers, 65% of all 6 footers etc...

Good gift right there

The wife did good for you. Good luck with the ptting this year. And Happy birthday.

Nice. Can't wait to see the improvement!!!

Happy Birthday and congrats !

You've got a keeper wife !

You lucky man!! Happy birthday and enjoy the putting green.

I don't know if this will work for you or not but I hit putts from 3,6,9 and 12 feet and see how many you can hole, and keep score.

There's something rather comforting on the course knowing you hole 98% of all 3 footers, 65% of all 6 footers etc...

Thanks for the tip! It would be incredible to be able to drain almost 100% of 3 footers! I have already been rolling tons of 3-6 footers and making quite a few. So far I am really enjoying it and spending a little bit of time everyday making tons of 3-6 footers. Can't wait to start seeing the improvement on the course.

Nice. Can't wait to see the improvement!!!

Oh yeah, I can't wait either. Definitely have to get out there and play sometime!

Nice looking green -- have fun with it!

What an awesome gift, enjoy it Rvick.

Back