My Christmas shopping is DONE!

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Just sayin'.

Very nice Smallie. Mine has been done for a little bit for the most part....But GolferGal and I just had one left. That is Hacker for everything he does for this site. I am happy to say, that that is done as of today too.

I only bought a few things at a store. The rest was online purchases. The store stuff was done a few weeks ago, the last thing online was a done just before I started this thread.

What is everybody shopping for?

:confused2:

JB is the hardest person in the world to shop for. I bought a few things for him for christmas, but everything else I was planning on getting he bought for himself before I could....:at-wits-end:

With that said, my shopping was done a few weeks ago.

I do mine on thursday the 18th (when I get paid). Only have to buy for 2 or 3 people though so it's not that bad. I feel sorry for my parents who have to buy for..... 15?

I assume that I am one of those 2-3 people Dent....hehe

I assume that I am one of those 2-3 people Dent....hehe

Oh who could forget about you JB? I have a budget set aside for you.. maybe you can choose your present as well? Something in the... $0-$5000 range?

Hmmmm. I will take a new set of Nickent 5DX's please. hehe

Hmmmm. I will take a new set of Nickent 5DX's please. hehe

Sorry, I'll have to put your name in a hat for that one along with all the other forum members. Maybe you will get lucky and I'll draw your name.

I've got a final $50 to spend. Got to get a couple of gift cards for dinner for a friend and my Aunt. Everything else is done though. Half of it is wrapped also.

waiting until the very end, as usual...

I have to buy gifts just to buy them, for aunts... the same old as usual (pins/ cheap jewlery from Macy's)

I haven't even started...

Well, that's not entirely true. I bought my wife a couple of hybrids a few weeks ago, but they weren't on her list.

I have no idea what I'm going to get for my daughter. I always get her something special just from me every year for Christmas, and it's usually not on her list.

Im in the havent started group too. I usually wait until the last minute.

I have no idea what I'm going to get for my daughter. I always get her something special just from me every year for Christmas, and it's usually not on her list.

How old is she? That's a really sweet tradition.

She's 5 now. In years past, I've gotten her camping stuff, since she loves going camping. I got her a really good kid sized North Face sleeping bag and pad, a nice backpack, a cool aluminum water bottle, etc.

Basically, I need to stop at REI on my way home one evening to roam around and find something for her. :D

Diamonds would probably work. But you might not want to get her started on that just yet. It could become quite expensive in about 10 years.

I got my girlfriend a really thoughtful gift... I made her a panda bear at build-a-bear, then weaved a ribbon bracelet (green, orange, and white) because I'm Irish and placed a sterling silver claddagh ring on the braclet. So, at first she'll think oh its a cute but thoughful stuffed animal but then see the ring... kind of a nice suprise

I got my girlfriend a really thoughtful gift... I made her a panda bear at build-a-bear, then weaved a ribbon bracelet (green, orange, and white) because I'm Irish and placed a sterling silver claddagh ring on the braclet. So, at first she'll think oh its a cute but thoughful stuffed animal but then see the ring... kind of a nice suprise

Very romantic :love:

Back