My Fiance wants to buy me a putter as my wedding gift!

2012-04-17_11-24-38_HDR.jpg

P1030916.jpg

2012-04-17_11-27-17_HDR.jpg

P1030913.jpg

P1030909.jpg

P1030907.jpg

WOW, that looks awesome!!!!!!!! Loving the colours and the grip! If you don't mind me asking but what did that cost to get done?

WOW, that looks awesome!!!!!!!! Loving the colours and the grip! If you don't mind me asking but what did that cost to get done?

Thanks man! My soon to be wife helped design the whole thing!

Each stamping location is $30. Grip was $37. Headcover was $72. When you get a new Grip and Headcover, all of the paintfilling is FREE!

Congrats on your custom putter, that grip is crazy looking! Really $72 for a headcover?

Congrats on your custom putter, that grip is crazy looking! Really $72 for a headcover?

I originally wasn't going to do the headcover, just the grip and painfill. However, since the paintfill was free with the headcover and grip, I opted to get the headcover to match the rest of the color scheme. If you split the cost of the headcover with with the paintfill, it makes more sense.

Scottys are great. I had one. But that's only if you're a good putter already. If you have inconsistency with your stroke, SeeMore can help you. I love mine.
I think some people buy Scottys because of the name. I've played with some guys with Scottys and it wouldn't have made a difference if they used a $20 putter from Big5.

Oh you got a Scotty? Nice. Ok that looks awesome. Don't mind my last comment. Oooops...

Oh you got a Scotty? Nice. Ok that looks awesome. Don't mind my last comment. Oooops...

hahahaha that was a major skim :p.

Anyways. Amazing looking putter JLukes. Love the colour scheme.

yeah Ooops! :bulgy-eyes:

No oops at all. You are 100% correct. I tell all my friends that are just starting to golf that there is no point buying really nice clubs until you work on your swing. The money is better spent in lessons!

No oops at all. You are 100% correct. I tell all my friends that are just starting to golf that there is no point buying really nice clubs until you work on your swing. The money is better spent in lessons!

I'm a hypocrite though. When I started playing a couple of years ago, I bought equipment that was heavily advertised and what people thought that it would be cool to own. I just sold my Scotty because it wasn't the right putter for me. I orginally bought it because it's "THE" putter to own. Expensive mistake! Lesson learned.

The putter looks great JLukes. Congrats on the wedding, which by the date appears to be this Saturday!!

The putter looks great JLukes. Congrats on the wedding, which by the date appears to be this Saturday!!

Yup, just 4 days away! I haven't looked at an extended weather forecast this much since... well... last week when I had a tee time.

Wow! that is going to be one special putter! Looks very very nice!

Thanks man! My soon to be wife helped design the whole thing!

Each stamping location is $30. Grip was $37. Headcover was $72. When you get a new Grip and Headcover, all of the paintfilling is FREE!

Thats a cracking deal i think, hope you enjoy using it

i def appreciate the putter decision... ik both of mine were very personal picks bc only the driver and putter are clubs that u pick with the least concern about ur other clubs coming before and after

not gonna lie that is pretty "swagtastic" haha

don't mean to hijack this thread, but the THP head cover is one of the best, I heard they are running low so get it before it runs out !

haha just ordered one 22 bucks after shipping to hawaii cant beat it

nope can't beat that! Golfergal is really really good at sending THP store items immediately so you should see it soon!

deff looking forward to getting it i was figuring a week or 2 since it has to be flown out here

Back