My golf season is over in 2 weeks

Best of luck in rehab DD, what'd he say about putting? if you could work on that sooner, heck, by the end of the 6 months you should have a pretty awesome stroke...

Good Luck Drum! Least it's almost fall/winter time.

Bill, I am sorry to hear this! However, I am also glad that these things are being taken care of. You are going to feel like a new man once everything is all healed up! I am praying for a quick and successful recovery for you!

This sucks now Bill but it will eventually be in the past and you'll be playing golf again. Hit that rehab hard buddy!

Bummer, dude. Get well soon. I've got to go get my knee checked out on Monday. Hopefully it is just a slight sprain and nothing major.

that sux... i had elbow surgery a few years ago, I couldn't golf for 4 months!!! Hope you have a quick recovery... You'll be swinging the wrenches again in no time.

Sorry to hear that. My uncle went through the same thing when he got his knee replaced. He was having withdraws. He got through it and so can you!

Just got back from playing 18. Shot a 3 over par 75. The day started fantastic with a hole out from 153 yards with my 9 iron for eagle on a dogleg right par 4.

I really will be working hard on the rehab. My golf game has really been improving even though the shoulder has been getting worse, so I am really looking forward to next year. I should be able to make full swings without pain when all is said and done.

The part that really bums me out is not being able to commit to the THP Outing in May and not trying to get into the Morgan Cup in July.
Oh well....hopefully there will be an MC 4.0.

Thanks again for all the well wishes !

Wishing a quick recovery. I bet your short game will be aces by the time you can take full swings!

Sorry to hear Drumdog. My right shoulder has been bothering me since June but I don't want to go to the doc because of the potential for this kind of news. I'm holding off for another month or 2. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Best of luck, and sorry to hear, but you'll get back on course, stronger than ever.

Back