My hips are to fast..

Ake84

Keeping my balls warm!
Reaction score
Handicap
I`m almost ready to wrap my driver around a tree, I can`t get it to work at all. I have a natural draw in all my clubs, usually the driver too, but now I`m really slicing the driver bad. I think it`s my hipps that are a bit to fast in relation with my arms, can`t get them connected. Any drills or tips?

I have a tendency to slice my driver... my issue is usually because of a quick tempo and quick transition. I'll swing a golf towel... Its impossible to take it back too fast and transition quick. If you're sure its your hips... try opening up your back foot giving your hips further to travel and hopefully that will help synchronize your timing. Good Luck!

I have a tendency to slice my driver... my issue is usually because of a quick tempo and quick transition. I'll swing a golf towel... Its impossible to take it back too fast and transition quick. If you're sure its your hips... try opening up your back foot giving your hips further to travel and hopefully that will help synchronize your timing. Good Luck!

Remember, this is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clean until Andy has a a chance to answer. Thanks.

Back