My Man Cave (Den) Is Now Complete

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
My future son-in-law came over this last Sunday and added the last touch to my Man Cave. the wife doesn't like the word Man Cave so if she asks you guys, please refer to as my Den. It has taken six months to complete and get things just the way I want them. I really think that it has come off quite well. I'm especially proud of the headcover rack my son-in-law mounted on the wall this last Sunday. A little guided tour is in order.

This is my work station and gaming platform. It's here I go out into the world and create a disturbance in the force of the Bettinardi world. My wife tells me that I spend way too much time here. Don't believe that for a minute, although she says it's longer than that. :rofl:

20210223_212703.jpg

Going from left to right around the room. Next stop is a pic of the Chicago Cubs World Series win in 2016. Gosh, has it been 5 years already since that happened? :rolleyes: Never thought this would happen in my life time.

20210223_212715.jpg

Moving to the right you'll see the headcover rack which my son-in-law mounted on the wall this last Sunday. When it comes to wood working this young man knows his stuff. The empty spaces on the rack just mean that they are covers coming and have not been received yet. Some very hard ones to find I might add also.

20210223_212728.jpg

Next is the corner between my golf bag rack and my headcover rack. I really love this antique golf lamp. Found both the lamp and the lampshade on Ebay last Fall. The plaque just above the commemorates my only HOI, which happened 34 years ago. :rolleyes:

20210223_212737.jpg

Next is the golf bag rack where my clubs and bag reside during the Winter months. These are the clubs I use to create havoc and destruction on the golf courses here in Northern Illinois. :laughing:

20210224_083703.jpg

Next is a couple of pics of St Andrews (Old Course) and Augusta National. These are very cool pics in my humble opinion.

20210223_213016.jpg

Next on the right is flags from all four Majors of 2019.

20210223_212829.jpg

And last but not least is my Bettinardi putter collection. There will be a couple of new additions on Thursday as I will paying Bettinardi a visit. :cool:

20210223_212854.jpg

Well, there you have it. There will probably some minor changes here and there as time passes, but this is my escape from the world on some days, not to mention my wife. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What do you think, THP?

Last edited:
Looking good, but where's the beer fridge?

At the golf course. The only time I drink beer anymore is after destroying the course. Kinda seems right for some reason. alc.gif

When I'm at home, it's Single Malt. Just like my HC says. :cool:

Looks great. But, do you think you have enough putters there? 😉

Gaming and Golf, my two major hobbies as well.

Looks great. But, do you think you have enough putters there? 😉

Probably not. One guy I know has between 125 to 135 putters. Of course he's been collecting alot longer than I have. :laughing:

This is amazing! And no, you can never have 'enough' putters! Love it, thanks for sharing

This is amazing! And no, you can never have 'enough' putters! Love it, thanks for sharing

When I tell my wife that I'll be in my "Den" puttering around, she believes me. :rofl:

Love it! Great job with the space. I’d love to have a den like that to escape like that one day.

Love it! Great job with the space. I’d love to have a den like that to escape like that one day.

My man cave didn't happen for me until I was 68. Hopefully it will come much sooner for you. :thumb:

Looks so good man! Glad you finally were able to get it finished!

Congrats, that's a great looking Man Cave, errrrrrrr, "Den"! :LOL:

Very nice! You created a great retreat.

I agree you can't have too many putters. .

This is great - congrats!

Cool. I like the lamp.

Great looking room, what’s the stimp on the carpet? 🤣

Looks awesome....great job!

Looks great my friend. That putter collection is sick. I am discovering a love for Bettinardi putters. I have 2, but that is sure to grow over the years LOL.

Very nice!

As Christopher Walken would say......needs more 'Putter'

Congrats Jeff I know you have been working on that room for awhile! When do you put in the simulator and putting green?:LOL:

Well done...

Back