My Modern Music :)

Hot or Not?

• Hot :)

• Not :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krooks Boepka

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I am fairly new to these forums and have been browsing around trying to get involved in a variety of different forums! I wanted to show you guys some of the modern music my buddy and I have been working on recently. We try to draw inspiration from 80's synth sounds and modern pop music. Trust me, we know how saturated the market is nowadays but would love to hear what you guys think of this. I typically play the keys so I make a lot of the beats and melodies and my colleague is the main singer. We experiment with a bunch of different sounds and drums to try to give our music a wide range! I would love to hear what you guys think of it!

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lust2love
Apple music & Spotify: LUST2LOVE

I'll give you guys a listen soon. Maybe during my next round. What brought you to THP?

I'll give you guys a listen soon. Maybe during my next round. What brought you to THP?
Thank you brother! I always wanted to join one of these golf community threads. I've seen My Golf Spy, golf buzz and a couple others but I really liked the vibe here. I'd also like to see what people have to say about other things not golf related. My friends and I always joke about PGA tour player's names so Krooks Boepka had to be the perfect fit ;)

Back