Congrats on the success! Wait until the ladies have had a few drinks, and then open up shop! :D

Here's hoping
istockphoto_6087889-fingers-crossed.jpg

Good luck GC, hope you meet your goal and pass it by a lot!

Thanks everyone. I'll report back with an update on how I did at the bar!!

Best of luck GC! However, I am very concerned that this may interfere with your golf. :)

GC good luck, sell a ton next Sat

Best of luck GC! However, I am very concerned that this may interfere with your golf. :)

Don't you worry :D Golf comes first before anything else :laughing:

On a sad note...

On a sad note...

I was supposed to get an order in from Fed Ex this morning, tracking number said it was delivered this morning. Just came home, no package :crying: I called Fed Ex, they're going to contact the driver for me and get back to me next week. It was a big order too, over $100 and its just gone, gone, gone :(

I'll have to wait until Monday to contact the company to see if they can ship me out another order? :confused2:

Don't you worry :D Golf comes first before anything else :laughing:
Excellent! :banana:

I have an idea: maybe you could join a women's league, or two, and do some business on the golf course? That way you could earn money while playing golf. :)

Excellent! :banana:

I have an idea: maybe you could join a women's league, or two, and do some business on the golf course? That way you could earn money while playing golf. :)

I actually was thinking that as well :D I just have to work up enough nerve to join and play by myself :confused2:

YAY!! :clapp: I'm done with my first month's requirement to being a "rising star" but that's only because I bought most of it myself haa haa. So now, I'll have my own jewelry come Saturday night for my first show :D

Good luck!!

And...have fun.:banana:

It should be interesting...and I'm sure I'll have a few stories :wink:

Does that mean you can write golf off as a business expense? I wonder what JB and GG do, given that THP is kind of a business? :D

Does that mean you can write golf off as a business expense? I wonder what JB and GG do, given that THP is kind of a business? :D

I would say THP Media is a business, not "kind of" - there is much more than just the forum.

My First Show

My First Show

It absolutely stunk! Well, not completely, It definitely was challenging though. In Palm Springs, they have an alternative lifestyle down there and it was ladies night. I sold only about $180 worth in jewelry, BUT I only made about $100 total. It was challenging in that NONE of the women wore jewelry and didn't even seem interested. So we were there for about 2 hours and that was it. Maybe Palm Springs isn't the way to go, but my friends own a bar and had ladies night last night. Was a very.....interesting night! Until next time :) (not in Palm Springs that is)!!

Not a total waste - you learned those women are not your demographic. I still think you should have a party in your home or ask a friend to host one in her home. Girls night out. Invite all different women - friends, colleagues and ask everyone to bring a friend. Make sure you have good food and a lot of alcohol.

I used to live in California...you may want to have a party just for men. :)

Back