YAY!! One of my co-workers is going to have a catalog show for me. I still get the credit/money and she gets free jewelry :) Its a win-win situation :D

Hey GC, have you ever thought about appealing to the Red Hat Society or Pink Hat crowd? I have a co-worker who owns his own clothing business specifically catering to that crowd, and he says the ladies spend like there's no tomorrow (he makes alot of $$ from it). Any red/purple jewlery, and you'd be golden! I really think you should look into it. A quick search found an event in San Diego... if you did a little legwork and found out how to retail at the convention, make sure you wear something pink and cute, and you make $$$$!

http://www.redhatsociety.com/events/conventions/SanDiego2010/index.html

Otherwise, ask around your neighborhood/friends, see if there's a chapter in your area, and see if you can come to an event for a jewlery party. Remember, these ladies only buy red or purple, and they buy alot!

Edit: Here's the vendor link http://www.redhatsociety.com/events/conventions/SanDiego2010/04.html

That's awesome!! I've been thinking about asking them as well. That's a GREAT idea :)Thanks so much!! Only red and purple huh? Hmmm...... That's a tough one...I'll have to see if I have anything like that or if there's anything like that in the catalog. There's a ton of silver and shells and pearls and colored beads, but nothing really either just red or purple :( I'll see what I can dig up :good:

Hey GC, have you ever thought about appealing to the Red Hat Society or Pink Hat crowd? I have a co-worker who owns his own clothing business specifically catering to that crowd, and he says the ladies spend like there's no tomorrow (he makes alot of $$ from it). Any red/purple jewlery, and you'd be golden! I really think you should look into it. A quick search found an event in San Diego... if you did a little legwork and found out how to retail at the convention, make sure you wear something pink and cute, and you make $$$$!

http://www.redhatsociety.com/events/conventions/SanDiego2010/index.html

Otherwise, ask around your neighborhood/friends, see if there's a chapter in your area, and see if you can come to an event for a jewlery party. Remember, these ladies only buy red or purple, and they buy alot!

Edit: Here's the vendor link http://www.redhatsociety.com/events/conventions/SanDiego2010/04.html

I'm sure they'd also go for anything elegant, or anything that's red or purple themed. Anything that goes along with the Red Hat theme. I'm sure if you took some red/purple themed jewery along with you, and had some catalogs along as well, you'd do pretty well.

My 2nd show, 1st Catalog Show

My 2nd show, 1st Catalog Show

I should turn this into my very own blog haa haa haa

But anyways...I just gave my hostess her catalog show packet! She didn't want to do a homeshow, but instead will do a catalog show and she already has orders lined up. She does the work (earns free jewelry and discounted jewelry) and I get the profits and everything else :) Its a win-win situation :clapp:

I did contact the Red Hat Society and I'm just waiting to hear back from them if I hear back froom them at all :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed xxxxx

I'm in month 2 of my new adventure!! I have a catalog showing going on right now with one of my co-workers (she does all the work and I reap in the benefits, and she gets free jewelry as well, its a win-win thing :D) and have a show booked for the end of the month and possibly a few more in the works and maybe even some new prospective recruits?? We'll have to see!!

You are becoming quite the entrepreneur GC. Keep it up!

Thanks! And there are some great perks, too, the more you sell/recruit.

So if you recruit others to work for you, you get a cut of their sales? Sounds like a pyramid to me...:D

I have 1 more week to go of a catalog show that I'm doing and she's already submitted orders totalling over $150 and she still has a week to go and is getting even more orders! Yay :twist:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Here is the latest...

Here is the latest...

I just finished up a catalog show yesterday with another order coming in over the weekend. My hostess did a great job with over $600 in sales, not to mention the $300 coming in over the weekend from her very last sale this month (plus my little side sales) will put me well over $1000 in sales for the month of March. This is so exciting :clapp:

My hostess plans on doing a show every single month (she wants to get the exclusive hostess gift which changes monthly) and will probably have a home show in either May or June. Plus, I have a few shows booked for the summer months. And a show next weekend! I haven't quite made a lot of money yet, I'm still trying to figure that part out. I finally have an inventory with 2 jewelry cases, only 1 of them is completely full and looking forward to getting free jewelry to sell at 100% profit (rewards from my sales for the months).

Stay tuned for further updates :)

Back