My new bag - Bagboy Revolver Pro

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
While out posting a 99 on fathers day I guess the bad score wasnt enough so my new Nike cart bag decides to break. So went back to golf galaxy and came home with this. The cowboys colors sealed the deal. Two large pockets on each side, two small pockets up top, a large cooler towards the bottom that detached. And then there's the revolver top. First time I saw it I thought it was gimmicky. But it works and it works well. Only thing I'm not sure of is the putter well thing. The putter just kind of hangs there.

948ecc40.jpg

0c4cd7b6.jpg

f5fe12cd.jpg

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Im a big Revolver fan and I was glad they went away from the clips, but those putter wells are not good.

I know you will love this bag OEM. You could have had the original Revolver when you were down here. hehe

Thats a sweet looking bag. Love the colors. Not sure I like the putter slot. Looks insecure

Sweet bag I like it a lot. I love how organized everything is. I know the putter well isn't ideal but at least it has a real well rather then the clip from the original model. I also love seeing pictures of your bag because every time I do there are new clubs in it haha.

Awesome bag (and sticks) OEM. I have a bag boy myself (clip-lok), but it's definitely not as cool as that one.

Can you show a pic of the cooler detached?

Nice (golf) bag BTW

I believe we have that in our review on the home page.

sweet bag OEM! too bad about the colors though! ;) that side view of the putter doesnt look good like you said. let me know if you gonna sell the Nike bag

Hey JB, I have problems with storage with my bag. Know any that have a good amount of space for balls and stuff that are reasonably inexpensive? Weight doesnt matter.

sweet bag...even if its in Dallas colors. the cooler is a great idea but the putter slot is definitely odd

nice bag OEM...bummer about that Nike one. I know you really liked it

Nice bag, OEM. I really like the Revolver.

LOL@ GG and the new clubs. Yeah Im not sure what they were thinking with the putter thing. Its just....odd. It even has a little "lock" which is a bungy cord that will wrap around the putter , I guess. Still doesnt make me feel any better. Pictures of the cooler thing coming up.

Nice looking bag OEM!

Great bag OEM. That's what I went in after, but thought they were a bit heavy and I really liked the slant top of the Sun Mountains. Now you have me wishing I'd have gotten that one, (in Chiefs red, lol).

Great bag OEM. That's what I went in after, but thought they were a bit heavy and I really liked the slant top of the Sun Mountains. Now you have me wishing I'd have gotten that one, (in Chiefs red, lol).

lol due. I almost left with a Sun Mountain myself. I saw this Titleist bag and thought it looked really nice besides the name on it. Then I see the Sun Mountain and its EXACTLY the same bag. Had a nice big putter holder but I feel for the revolver, its such a cool idea and seems to work too.

Here is a pic of the cooler thing. Its pretty big, much bigger then what the Nike had and you can see it has two drain holes at the bottom. Thats gotta be a good thing, right. And a pic of the cooler detached.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

All this revolver and clip talk made feel like I was on a gun site.

Really nice bag. Is there room in the bag for the putter. If so I'd keep it in there when it isn't strapped to a golf cart. If the bag tips all the weight could come to rest on the putter. Of course, that prolly wouldn't cause any damage.

Not a Cowboys fan but those colors look great. The cooler looks big enough to hold a couple of bottles of Night Train and a 5 Hour energy shot.

All this revolver and clip talk made feel like I was on a gun site.

Really nice bag. Is there room in the bag for the putter. If so I'd keep it in there when it isn't strapped to a golf cart. If the bag tips all the weight could come to rest on the putter. Of course, that prolly wouldn't cause any damage.

Not a Cowboys fan but those colors look great.

Yeah Im pretty sure there is another hole (thats what she said) on top lol. Ok, just counted the holes (again lol) and there are 14, so you can keep the putter up there if you feel like it. Speaking of guns search for the guns thread and post'em!! I have 4 myself that have been neglected because of golf.

The detachable cooler almost swung the deal for me, but the salesman said mine had one, just not detachable. Not much of a cooler, my beer was hot in minutes and no drain, lol.

The detachable cooler almost swung the deal for me, but the salesman said mine had one, just not detachable. Not much of a cooler, my beer was hot in minutes and no drain, lol.

I wonder if I can just load it up with ice like a real cooler? Before Ive always added those feezer things but the Nike one was so small if barely fit. And it would heat up pretty fast too. The one negative is the ball holder is also on the cooler and its too small. I like to keep a lot of balls lol

I wonder if I can just load it up with ice like a real cooler? Before Ive always added those feezer things but the Nike one was so small if barely fit. And it would heat up pretty fast too. The one negative is the ball holder is also on the cooler and its too small. I like to keep a lot of balls lol

I think I'd still keep the freezer bottles, that way the only water dripping out would be from condensation. I never even thought about the ball holder on the front until it was too late. Mine has none. I think being able to rotate to the club I want would be nice, although as short as I am the slant helps, haha

I think I'd still keep the freezer bottles, that way the only water dripping out would be from condensation. I never even thought about the ball holder on the front until it was too late. Mine has none. I think being able to rotate to the club I want would be nice, although as short as I am the slant helps, haha

I think youre right. I can just load up a whole bunch more freezer stuff in there. I saw your red bagboy too, it was ugly lol. Hopefully it holds up well

Back