You might want to talk to nerfny first my friend. hehehe

Haha I replied to Dean and Seth before I finished reading down. Way to have my back Rhino:D

Ummm excuse me shouldn't I be in any conversations about moving?

welcome to the conversation! Seth is finding me a job down south and we are moving

welcome to the conversation! Seth is finding me a job down south and we are moving

Seth please wait until after the wedding.

hahahahahahahaha. I tried to give you rep, but I need to spread it around. I literally laughed at that post!

Congrats Seth, great to hear how all is coming along. Sounds like a great new adventure for you.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats Seth! Hopefully we can get some rounds in together

Such an exciting time for you, Seth. New adventures, new friends, new golf courses. It's like opening presents on Christmas morning.

christmas-presents-come-alive.jpg

Tomorrow I move to NC. The company is providing free housing for a month while I decide where I want to live. How cool is that?

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Tomorrow I move to NC. The company is providing free housing for a month while I decide where I want to live. How cool is that?

That is awesome!!! Hope you have a safe journey my friend!!

You lucky dog getting comped like that!

Safe trip and hope you get settled in quickly bro.

You lucky dog getting comped like that!

Safe trip and hope you get settled in quickly bro.

I have been so blessed so far. This company really takes care of those that work for them.

I have done so much laundry trying to get all my stuff clean.

Good luck on the move Seth.

Sorry about your situation Seth, this economy has hurt lists of people, I hope being able to work on the book is not only successful but theuriputic as well.

Have a good move today buddy and I am sure you will have an exciting and fun time in your new home/city!

I completely agree man! I am very excited about playing on mostly bent greens too. We will definitely have to grab more golf now that I am a North Carolinaian.

This is a sad day for all of Georgia, and I know there is great jubilation in North Carolina. :D

Good to know that the company you are employed by actually cares for their employees. I know they are going to be very happy with their newest employee and I am wishing you safe travels and the best of luck in your new move and your new home search (and golf course search too). God bless!

Congrats on the new job, Seth.
I know you will bring a new spirit and enthusiasm to your new place of work......

That is awesome Seth. I know its a long commute everyday but maybe check out the Raleigh area lol. Closer to the Sandhills area

You could always live in Ash-Vegas, lol

Safe moving day for you buddy.

sounds like this company is going to be pretty good for you Seth. A month should give you some time to find a place to live and some golf courses! Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible.

Congrats seth, I am so happy you got a job nailed down.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Sorry about your situation Seth, this economy has hurt lists of people, I hope being able to work on the book is not only successful but theuriputic as well.

Skim much, Tim? hehehehe.

Seth's moving to the city where his new is job today.

Thanks so much guys! If any of you want to play, just give me a shout and I will be there. I think I am going to be spending a good bit if time around Ash-Vegas playing with the Calloways. I don't mind driving a bit to play with Paradise People.

Thanks for the well wishes mr skimmer haha. Better late than never and your reply really does mean a lot to me.

That is awesome Seth. I will be back in town around July 10th. We will hit the course up then.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Let me know when you are settled in and free,I would like to play some different courses with you if you don't mind playing with an "old "guy.Not sure where you are going exactly ,but Concord is about 30min from Huntersville-Mooresville area.

Back