Let me know when you are settled in and free,I would like to play some different courses with you if you don't mind playing with an "old "guy.Not sure where you are going exactly ,but Concord is about 30min from Huntersville-Mooresville area.

Heck Seth does not mind playing with some old guys. He played with me and DawgDaddy in Georgia so I am sure he will tee it up with ya :thumb:

I really need to make some more friends up here. I am sitting at a sushi bar drinking sake and being alone. I have a married couple that I am friends with, but I can't hang out with them every night. I am already starting to miss my close friends back home and I am missing Dusty (my dad's Boston Terrier). This is a short time though as I will start meeting people once I get more settled in and get plugged into a church.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Seth I would love to start playing some golf with you buddy

Seth I would love to start playing some golf with you buddy

Let's do it bro! dmb gets back next week too. We can find a course in the middle potentially next weekend?

I really need to make some more friends up here. I am sitting at a sushi bar drinking sake and being alone. I have a married couple that I am friends with, but I can't hang out with them every night. I am already starting to miss my close friends back home and I am missing Dusty (my dad's Boston Terrier). This is a short time though as I will start meeting people once I get more settled in and get plugged into a church.

What sushi bar?

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Moving and starting over is never easy, but the friends will come and your new city will become home. Stick with it Seth.

I have moved several times Seth. It always seems lonely at first. After joining a chruch and getting out to play some golf you will soon have a good number of friends.

Keep moving forward, brother.

SMG

Seth, I remember when I moved cross country oh so many years ago. Like SMG and others have said it takes a little time, but stick with it.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I watched The Golf Channel at the bar and that made me feel less lonely.

What sushi bar?

J.J. Wasabi. The sushi was alright and the beer and sake was good. You have any other suggestions?

Seth we will definitely get together sometime in the next few weeks. We will just have to find a not too expensive course somewhere in the middle.

Let me know when you are settled in and free,I would like to play some different courses with you if you don't mind playing with an "old "guy.Not sure where you are going exactly ,but Concord is about 30min from Huntersville-Mooresville area.

Heck Seth does not mind playing with some old guys. He played with me and DawgDaddy in Georgia so I am sure he will tee it up with ya :thumb:

+1, I promise that SethO does not mind age, he just loves the game and enjoys being with fellow THPers to just relax, talk and hit the ball. And boy can he crush it.

Seth, I know you will be making a ton of friends up there very soon, SMG gave you the best formula for meeting folks. And you always have THP friends to talk with anytime you need. Hang in there buddy and I hope to tee it up with you again soon.

Seth,

Very happy to see your somewhat adjusting to the move. Get out and play some golf with the good people of THP and that will help your transition even more. Good Luck

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I watched The Golf Channel at the bar and that made me feel less lonely.

J.J. Wasabi. The sushi was alright and the beer and sake was good. You have any other suggestions?

That is like a mile from my house. You have to head towards Charlotte for really good sushi, but place does the trick for me. The beer is really good there.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Late to the party again, but I'm glad things are looking up for you Seth! Never fear, new friends will come, plus you're a lot closer to a lot of THP'ers! Things will be just fine.

Seth, I feel you. I've made moves across the country and once across the Atlantic Ocean and those first few weeks are the toughest as you try to find your new "places". I know you will find a place that you will make home and you're right, once you get settled back in your routines albeit at new places, you will find lots of friends to hang out with. Charlotte was a wonderful place for me when I was working on the NASCAR projects and after a few weeks, I felt right at home even if I was living in a hotel room. Good people around Charlotte and Ash-Vegas is really close.

I applied for an awesome apartment in an awesome community. They have a work out facility with weights that is open 24\7, a swimming pool with a cool waterfall, a massage therapist on staff and a party room that I can rent out if I want. My room is on the top floor and has vaulted ceilings which means no kids thumping the floor above me (like what I have to deal with now).

I am also grabbing a round with DMB after work today and then eating at my new haunt, the sushi bar.

Great stuff Seth. Watch out or we will have to call you Jeremy Piven with all that Sushi you are eating

I would eat it every night if I could

I applied for an awesome apartment in an awesome community. They have a work out facility with weights that is open 24\7, a swimming pool with a cool waterfall, a massage therapist on staff and a party room that I can rent out if I want. My room is on the top floor and has vaulted ceilings which means no kids thumping the floor above me (like what I have to deal with now).

I am also grabbing a round with DMB after work today and then eating at my new haunt, the sushi bar.

Thats awesome buddy!!

I think it is more expensive than a drug habit.

Thanks OT! I am excited about all that is happening.

I am excited for you buddy, I think it was well needed.

I am excited for you buddy, I think it was well needed.

It was definitely needed! I desperately needed to get out of my tiny town. I can buy beer on Sundays here too! How cool is that?

It was definitely needed! I desperately needed to get out of my tiny town. I can buy beer on Sundays here too! How cool is that?

It awesome....til monday morning

You are too nice of a guy not to have tons of friends in no time at all. I bet the women in NC are staring you down :bulgy-eyes:... Setho will have no problems with making friends as this dude is as cool as they come.

Back