Glad you are settling in Seth!

Really need to find a halfway point so that the Ash-vegas crowd, Charlotte crowd, and the Raleigh crowd can tee it up

It awesome....til monday morning

hahaha. Great point.

You are too nice of a guy not to have tons of friends in no time at all. I bet the women in NC are staring you down :bulgy-eyes:... Setho will have no problems with making friends as this dude is as cool as they come.

Thanks OG! I have been making friends in the office, but I have not really been out much besides the sushi bar and the golf courses. The girl behind the bar remembers what I like to drink so I guess I can count her as a friend yeah? I can't wait to find a church to call home. I will make a lot of friends once I do that.

I'm glad you're doing well Seth, isn't it crazy how it seems that things just can't seem to get worse then every thing works out for the best in the end? Good for you buddy.

I'm glad you're doing well Seth, isn't it crazy how it seems that things just can't seem to get worse then every thing works out for the best in the end? Good for you buddy.

Of all people, I believe I am one of the most blessed. Things do seem to always get better.

hahaha. Great point.

Thanks OG! I have been making friends in the office, but I have not really been out much besides the sushi bar and the golf courses. The girl behind the bar remembers what I like to drink so I guess I can count her as a friend yeah? I can't wait to find a church to call home. I will make a lot of friends once I do that.

What,,,, no phone number yet? :D

Glad to hear things are comming together for you. I hope the apt. works out and you get yourself settled in and all set-up

Glad to hear things are comming together for you. I hope the apt. works out and you get yourself settled in and all set-up

Thanks G! They deposited a check I had to write, so I assume everything is going well.

Bryan Park is a pretty nice course Seth. It's pretty far away from both of us. Don't know if its in the middle as I'm directionally challenged.

I have found an awesome sushi place. I will be uploading pics as my food comes to me.

They have quality loose leaf tea and I am sipping on an Oolong. I got some sake and a seaweed salad as an appetizer.

a6890ff3-03cf-7adc.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

I have found an awesome sushi place. I will be uploading pics as my food comes to me.

They have quality loose leaf tea and I am sipping on an Oolong. I got some sake and a seaweed salad as an appetizer.

a6890ff3-03cf-7adc.jpg

You are sipping on a what? Enjoy your seaweed good buddy and throw you a mess of collard greens in there and you will be good to go :thumb:

Haha OG!

Here is my main course. There is too much here to list.

a6890ff3-0572-54a4.jpg

a6890ff3-03cf-7adc.jpg

is this the same sushi bar you text me from?

You really need to go to Lancaster's BBQ in Mooresville if you haven't been.Take pulled pork,red slaw and hush puppies over seaweed and raw fish any time.:hungry: After all you are in NASCAR country now!

www.lancastersbbq.com/

Looks good Seth. Is that JJ's?

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

I was seated immediately, but I had to wait forever for service. My meal was probably over $100, but the manager told me it was on the house and gave me a $25 gift card. He was extremely apologetic about the wait. The girl who took care of me did it out of the mercy of her heart as I was not even in her section. I don't know what happened to my waiter/waitress. She was fantastic! I gave her a gigantic tip since I didn't have to pay for my meal.

Ddec: this is a different place. I decided to go big this time.

tvrepair: I will have to check that out for sure, but you can't beat sushi for me.

DMB: it is Eez Fusion and Sushi.

I was seated immediately, but I had to wait forever for service. My meal was probably over $100, but the manager told me it was on the house and gave me a $25 gift card. He was extremely apologetic about the wait. The girl who took care of me did it out of the mercy of her heart as I was not even in her section. I don't know what happened to my waiter/waitress. She was fantastic! I gave her a gigantic tip since I didn't have to pay for my meal.

Ddec: this is a different place. I decided to go big this time.

tvrepair: I will have to check that out for sure, but you can't beat sushi for me.

DMB: it is Eez Fusion and Sushi.

How was the sushi? Sorry the service sucked.

The sushi was top shelf!

Awesome!!!

Never tried good sushi, but I can dig the loose tea. I brew my own white teas and chai blends. Never tried oolong.

Never tried good sushi, but I can dig the loose tea. I brew my own white teas and chai blends. Never tried oolong.

I probably have over 30 different kinds of teas at my office. I love loose leaf and Oolong is probably my favorite kind of tea.

I probably have over 30 different kinds of teas at my office. I love loose leaf and Oolong is probably my favorite kind of tea.

PM'ing you to keep this thread on topic...

Back