My new personal best!

aubs88

Reaction score
Handicap
So I shot a new personal best today and thought I would share with you how weird of a round I thought it was.

The new personal best is 84. The weird thing was I shot 44 on the front with 3 triple bogeys. On 2 holes in a row I ended up in a green side bunker on the back lip and really had no shot at all. The first hole I left my shot in the bunker and the second I hit it through the green on the fringe. All things considered I came away pretty good on those 2 holes.

On the back I was way more consistent and shot 40 which was made up of 2 birdies, 2 bogeys, 2 doubles and 3 pars.

If I had to pick a reason why I scored well today I think it was because my driver was working very well and I kept the ball in play.

Anyways, thought I would share my good fortune on the course with the rest of the best golf fans I know.

Congrats aubs! Whered you play?
So I shot a new personal best today and thought I would share with you how weird of a round I thought it was.

The new personal best is 84. The weird thing was I shot 44 on the front with 3 triple bogeys. On 2 holes in a row I ended up in a green side bunker on the back lip and really had no shot at all. The first hole I left my shot in the bunker and the second I hit it through the green on the fringe. All things considered I came away pretty good on those 2 holes.

On the back I was way more consistent and shot 40 which was made up of 2 birdies, 2 bogeys, 2 doubles and 3 pars.

If I had to pick a reason why I scored well today I think it was because my driver was working very well and I kept the ball in play.

Anyways, thought I would share my good fortune on the course with the rest of the best golf fans I know.

Nice score! Congratulations on your new personal best.

Congrats aubs! Whered you play?

Bloomington Downs...not the most challenging course but I still had to make those shots :golf3:

Congrats on the new PB!

Way to go!!!! PB's sure feel good, don't they. :banana:

Back