My new SeeMore with the new RST Hosel

I think I'll throw it right in to play for the second day of my tournament tomorrow so I'll have more feedback tomorrow.
So did you play with it?

So did you play with it?
I ended up holding off until my league round last night. I didn't putt particularly well but I'm chalking that up to not being able to adjust from the greens being lightning fast last weekend to pretty slow yesterday. The putter felt good though and I think they did a great job of incorporating this neck in to the RST system.

Well, I'm not sure yet. I think you guys did a great job of incorporating this type of neck and it works really well with the RST system. Overall it looks good.

I have one concern though that I need more time to test. Where the offset occurs on the hosel the little half sphere shape that goes from the shaft to bottom portion of the hosel kind of makes the face look closed to me. Now I don't think it's actually closed but that rounded/elongated sphere shape gives it a bit off that illusion to me. Here's a picture of the area I'm referring to.

View attachment 8950568

Outside of that I like the look of it and think it's well done.

We have a jig that we milled specifically for this so that every RST hosel will be square. Appreciate the input.

Thanks, Kev. Reason I'm interested is I'll probably be replacing my putter sometime w/in the next month or so, and the Si3 is on my short list.

Thanks, Kev. Reason I'm interested is I'll probably be replacing my putter sometime w/in the next month or so, and the Si3 is on my short list.
The Si3 is such good shape. SeeMore did a great job with the model.

ME LIKEY I could get behind this look for SEEMORE

The Si3 is such good shape. SeeMore did a great job with the model.
*nod* Well, it may be a bit (?) nuts for me to be considering spending that much for a new putter, given I'm just a beginner, and it will, of course, depend upon the results of the fitting, but I've generally found following my gut feel usually turns out to be the right thing, and this putter somehow just looks right to me.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
*nod* Well, it may be a bit (?) nuts for me to be considering spending that much for a new putter, given I'm just a beginner, and it will, of course, depend upon the results of the fitting, but I've generally found following my gut feel usually turns out to be the right thing, and this putter somehow just looks right to me.

I'm not sure what putter you use right now but I'm a big believer that everyone can benefit from the RST system that SeeMore has. Plus you throw in the confidence of a shape you like you'll have a winning combination.

I'm not sure what putter you use right now ...
It's a Golden Bear:

Putter_Head-18pct.JPG

Putter_Head-02-10pct.JPG

I was gifted a set of clubs that had belonged to a departed friend. Reason for the putter replacement is, of the entire set, the only club that had any sentimental value to my friend's son was the putter. But it badly-needed re-gripping, so he let me have that, too. I got it re-gripped (it was unusable) and plan to return it to him, the re-gripping with my complements.

... but I'm a big believer that everyone can benefit from the RST system that SeeMore has. Plus you throw in the confidence of a shape you like you'll have a winning combination.
Well, it'll probably be a while before I'm at the point that my skill level will be able to benefit from such refinements
lol.gif
, but there's no question confidence in ones equipment can go a long way toward enhancing performance.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Back