My new SeeMore with the new RST Hosel

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Fresh out of the box is my new SeeMore Si3 with their new RST hosel. In an effort to expand their audience SeeMore has come up with a very effective way to create a more traditional plumbers neck style while still incorporating the RST system.

At first glance they have done a very good job with it. The RST system still 100% works which is something everyone could benefit from at times. It's a bit of a unique look though with it being rounded and having little notches milled out around the perimeter. I'm a big fan but I've also been known to like more non traditional looks.

I've only carpet putted with it but I like the look so far. I'm typically more of a flow/slant neck guy but I thought this was worth a shot. I think I'll throw it right in to play for the second day of my tournament tomorrow so I'll have more feedback tomorrow. In the meantime if you have questions fire away!

3980D34A-5363-4B7B-8ACA-56855D4663A3.jpegBA11F432-A1EA-4F3E-BFC8-9A00F0E663B5.jpegBA7E65DE-8948-4B9C-B710-4A24389D66DF.jpegC1580C2A-0FAB-4B26-9E59-CC9A1C070646.jpeg21B4C13A-022D-4141-BACA-D895282A0D52.jpegB50DC20B-2E4A-4401-9E39-1A4D3750AFFB.jpeg1CDDD3A3-6F40-4F06-B923-14D4D06CAB1B.jpeg

Looks very nice. Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: KEV
color me intrigued, Kev! i hope it works out well for you.

THP Green! Love it @KEV

• Appreciation
Good looking putter. Hope it works for you.

Nice looking putter. I still enjoy practicing with my mFGP2. I’m just more of an insert person these days as opposed to milled. Love to hear you’re feedback on how that aluminum insert compares to something like the newer Odyssey inserts.

I really like the way it looks. Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Looks great KEV! Roll it well!

Congrats Kev, nice looking putter! Look forward to hearing how you like it after you use it in anger tomorrow.

That looks great! It’s a very interesting design

Nice Kev! Roll it well dude.

Hope it rolls well for you, sir!!!

Looks great @KEV

I used the new offset to demo on a green 3 months ago. It allowed me to be more aggressive. Admittedly, it's too much offset for me, so I stayed with the original setup. One-half offset would look a lot better to me.

Nice! I’ve been using my SeeMore for about 3 yrs. Its awesome. This one looks like another great putter.

How does the it look to you at the address position?
Well, I'm not sure yet. I think you guys did a great job of incorporating this type of neck and it works really well with the RST system. Overall it looks good.

I have one concern though that I need more time to test. Where the offset occurs on the hosel the little half sphere shape that goes from the shaft to bottom portion of the hosel kind of makes the face look closed to me. Now I don't think it's actually closed but that rounded/elongated sphere shape gives it a bit off that illusion to me. Here's a picture of the area I'm referring to.

9C774960-541A-44B8-8806-0C913F968811.jpeg

Outside of that I like the look of it and think it's well done.

Well, I'm not sure yet. I think you guys did a great job of incorporating this type of neck and it works really well with the RST system. Overall it looks good.

I have one concern though that I need more time to test. Where the offset occurs on the hosel the little half sphere shape that goes from the shaft to bottom portion of the hosel kind of makes the face look closed to me. Now I don't think it's actually closed but that rounded/elongated sphere shape gives it a bit off that illusion to me. Here's a picture of the area I'm referring to.

View attachment 8950568

Outside of that I like the look of it and think it's well done.

Just based on that picture, it looks pretty square to me.

Just based on that picture, it looks pretty square to me.
I'm pretty positive it is also. It's just a different look that took a bit of time to get used to for some reason. I don't use a plumbers neck much in general so it's an adjustment in general.

Diggin the look of the new neck. SeeMore has nailed it with the plumbers neck now.

Makes me miss my old Si2 seeing the face on the Si3. So good.

Diggin the look of the new neck. SeeMore has nailed it with the plumbers neck now.

Makes me miss my old Si2 seeing the face on the Si3. So good.
The new insert feels much better than the previous IMO. That's a really welcomed change for me.

Great looking putter. I have wanted a Si3. But every time I'm ready to move on from my Si5 it heats up.
Love the green.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thing looks really solid congrats!

Back