My New "Stimulus" Irons

They look amazing - thank you Uncle Sam!

Nice choice! I got the 919 Forged last summer - hands down my favorite irons I've had.

I was fit last week into the JPX line, and went with a combo set. HM Pro for the 4-7, and Forged for scoring clubs. I will look for your thread and we can compare results! Congrats on the purchase. Gotta have something to help us with the boredom of these times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! That is a great choice!!

Those are beautiful! Have fun getting them out on the course!

So clean, so nice. Color me jealous.

When is the maiden voyage? Driving Range or Straight in the Bag on course review coming?

I was fit last week into the JPX line, and went with a combo set. HM Pro for the 4-7, and Forged for scoring clubs. I will look for your thread and we can compare results! Congrats on the purchase. Gotta have something to help us with the boredom of these times!!
Yes, will be fun to compare results. :drinks:
Combo set sounds nice, when do you expect to have yours in hand?

When is the maiden voyage? Driving Range or Straight in the Bag on course review coming?
What is this driving range thing you speak of ??? :confused2:
Pretty sure it will be at least a couple of weeks before they get here, so probably straight out to the course. I don't think I'll have the patience to practice with them first.

What is this driving range thing you speak of ??? :confused2:
Pretty sure it will be at least a couple of weeks before they get here, so probably straight out to the course. I don't think I'll have the patience to practice with them first.

My fault - thought you had them in hand.

My fault - thought you had them in hand.
No, I had to special order to get the shafts I was fit into, and the order just went in Monday.
Now ,,,,,,

Yes, will be fun to compare results. :drinks:
Combo set sounds nice, when do you expect to have yours in hand?

Just got the call today they are ready but I’m out of town. Will probably be this weekend before I can get back by to retrieve. At my club you cannot hit range unless you’re playing a round, so looks like I will have to jump right in to game action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're here!!!

Thank you Uncle Sam, my stimulus funded custom order Mizuno JPX 919 Forged irons showed up today! Here's a quick look, I'll probably post a review thread when I get them out and hit some balls with them.

Mizuno_Opening_01.jpg

Mizuno_Opening_02.jpg

Mizuno_Opening_03.jpg

Mizuno_Opening_04.jpg

Mizuno_Opening_05.jpg

They're here!!!

Thank you Uncle Sam, my stimulus funded custom order Mizuno JPX 919 Forged irons showed up today! Here's a quick look, I'll probably post a review thread when I get them out and hit some balls with them.

View attachment 8949561

View attachment 8949563

View attachment 8949564

View attachment 8949567

View attachment 8949568
Congrats man, those are beautiful clubs! I'll bet you're like a kid waiting for Christmas wanting to get out there and hit them!

So here is my bag with the new irons, Tour Edge Exotics driver, fairway, and hybrid, Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 - PW, Cleveland wedges and putter.
20200618_133156.jpg

Last edited:
Those are sweet! Hit 'em well!

So here is my bag with the new irons, Tour Edge Exotics driver, fairway, and hybrid, Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 - PW, Cleveland wedges and putter.
View attachment 8949682
Sees OldeDude pull up to the course with his bag o sex: "Well, you can't say that the dude didn't at least TRY and buy a game":LOL:

Stout bag of sticks, brother. Looks pretty, pretty, pretty good. (y)

Sees OldeDude pull up to the course with his bag o sex: "Well, you can't say that the dude didn't at least TRY and buy a game":LOL:

Stout bag of sticks, brother. Looks pretty, pretty, pretty good. (y)
What exactly do you mean by "TRY and buy a game"? I think I'm well on my way towards that end!

Back