My New UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts

Very Nice! Looking forward to see what they are paired with. Always a cool set that is in your bag!

I love the THP dancing ball "propellors" on these ones. Great graphic details :love:

Thanks. That is the carry over from last year’s gold version that we really liked.

Wow...it's amazing how good these turn out every year. Those are going to look awesome.

Such a great color combo ??

Ion plated green. Spectacular look.

Those are some sweet looking shafts JB.

I loved the gold version, but I think the green ones have topped it. Such a classic, sleek look. Can’t wait to see what heads you pair them with.

Those are some gorgeous shafts!! Enjoy using them this year @JB . Can't wait to see what heads they get put into. :cool:?

Ahhhh man!

Pretty awesome @JB!

Pretty awesome @JB!

Thanks partner. Is it weird I am oddly as excited about giving them away as I am about gaming them? I love this trend to give the set away each year at Holiday Cheer.

After the range days thread, I’m thinking these would be great with Cleveland UHX or XXIO 11s!

I quite like these @JB and am curious to see what they end up in

Looks like I might have these in time for the trip to Distance Bash.
Going to put them in some Cobra Forged TEC irons.

Solid choice sir, very solid choice! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Those are on fire! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

That combination has been on my dream ponder list for a couple months now. Looking forward to seeing them in person and how they play. Great choice.

That combination has been on my dream ponder list for a couple months now. Looking forward to seeing them in person and how they play. Great choice.

You can do better, you can try them on the course

You can do better, you can try them on the course

Gotta love THP events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooooo those are puuurrrrrtttyyyy

I think these are the best ones yet.

Back