My New UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts

As always, they are killer @JB !!!!

@JB how do you think the Recoil 95s would play in comparison to the 950GH Neos offered in the 921HM? Regular flex for me, moderate swing speed. Thanks in advance!

@JB how do you think the Recoil 95s would play in comparison to the 950GH Neos offered in the 921HM? Regular flex for me, moderate swing speed. Thanks in advance!
Not sure I can answer that. I think both shafts are high quality. Goal is pretty similar, but they feel so wildly different.

If you like steel, thats a good option. Prefer composite, the Recoils are fantastic

Not sure I can answer that. I think both shafts are high quality. Goal is pretty similar, but they feel so wildly different.

If you like steel, thats a good option. Prefer composite, the Recoils are fantastic
Want something a little easier on the joints but concerned (from lack of knowledge) that the ESX460 might be a little too light and whippy and hence the Recoil 95 ponder. Have never owned a set of graphite irons but I’m not as young as I once was....

Not @JB but @Mabuckeye I have his old set of 919Fs and found the Proto 95s in F4 a lot easier to control than my 115 regular flex steel shafts with my old man swing. Don't hesitate to go up in flex if you try them.

Back