My own putter rack

golfer_teej

is it spring time yet?
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally threw something together to display some putter headcovers. I realized I took the picture without all the covers but I was happy getting it to work out and took a picture right away. I have limited tools so angled the display boards so I didn't have to do angle doweling. But in all it totalled $38 which made Mrs. Chillyballer happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_212207.jpg
    IMG_20200909_212207.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 99
Looks good and for $38!

Looks great ! But....way too organized for me....;)

Looks great, nicely done!

Dude, well done! (y)

Nice job, you have some talent, sir!! Like that blue putter cover. Mind my asking where you picked that up.

You know, that's technically a putter cover rack.
Now you have to build a putter rack to go with it, @chillyballer.
Tell the Mrs. you have our blessing. ;)(y)

Nice job, you have some talent, sir!! Like that blue putter cover. Mind my asking where you picked that up.
It's a stitch putter lab headcover. It's the cereal one. The orange one is the Birdie one. I also have the sushi and chicken and waffles not shown. They are good quality!

Looks good! What’d you use for stain?

That looks great!!!

Very well done my friend! I love woodworking but know it is costly to get into. Always cool to see how people make things work with what they got! Well done!

Very well done my friend! I love woodworking but know it is costly to get into. Always cool to see how people make things work with what they got! Well done!

Thank you!

Back