CONTEST My Pre-Grandaddy Tune Up Excursion Contest

9 birdies!!!

Have fun.

I'll say 5 birdies.

Looks like a heck of a course. Enjoy!

Awesome courses and they'll be great GD prep!

I'll go with 6 birds

Courses look great. Have fun!

Birdies. Thinking about golf is hard and all that jazz, I'm going to guess on the low side. The golf gods will save feathered favor for the Grandaddy!

Two

I like this answer too my man !

I have to say 2 birds man, sorry. Have a great time though!!

9 birdies! And 2 Spotted Cows.

I am going 3 birdies over all

hope you prove me wrong though and get like 8 :)

have fun!

Alright gang - I’m swinging it pretty well at the moment and have carded multiple birdies in each of my last 4 rounds. Feeling good heading into the fall.

Next week I’m heading up to Wisconsin to play Sand Valley and Mammoth Dune! Really looking forward to checking out these beautiful courses and honing my game at an away track.

The contest is this:

How many birdies will I card across both rounds, in total?

The winner will get something cool from the pro shop and in the event of a tie I will use a random number generator.

I will Be posting some pics and impressions when I’m there as well - so follow along!
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/576025fa22482e70f0278a4d/1503947810495-ZJTW6FPW70OFXKB2FIGY/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kJm7FTjGzqA_DmLPNIFMBSl7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1UUMi1sbJpvVl-8rwzOH8A7zwJOHNgJpbkzddwI4i1L2Yu68-Sd_3X4g_9fGkyNf2iA/#10+Sand+Valley+-+Ryan+Farrow+2017.jpg?format=2500wView attachment 8908231
3 total looks amazing.

Add me to the 4 birdie prediction list... remember, it's just a prep and you need to save some of those birdies for the Grandaddy!

5 Birdies! Good luck and have fun.

5 birdies have fun!

Great contest. Enjoy the trip. I'm hoping to get up there someday.

I'm in with 3 birdies, 1 first round, two second.

Thanks for the contest!!! Awesome gesture! I will go with 2 birdies over the two rounds! Have fun looks like an amazing trip!

5 birdies!

5 birdies have a great time!

Awesome contest! 6 birdies!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I will say 5

I’ll say 7 birdies over both rounds. Have fun and good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll say 4 per round! Have fun

You guys can all chime in and I will take it into account - are hats preferred? Ball marks? Poker chips? I personally like the Mammoth Dunes logo better than SV’s, but all preference.

Back