CONTEST My Pre-Grandaddy Tune Up Excursion Contest

two rounds? I'm gonna go with Six total!

I'm going 5 total (2 and 3)! Enjoy those rounds as it looks like some awesome golf! :cool:

Sounds like an awesome trip. Let's go with 3 birdies. Have fun!

3 birdies

Sounds like an awesome trip. I hope you have an awesome time and play well, brother!

Hard to say on preferences but the metal cutout logo style markers are awesome IMO. Hats are great but risky for giant-headed individuals like me. Unique pitch fix tools are great too...like the one from Monarch Beach that incorporates the butterfly logo into the shape of the tool. My 2 cents but whatever you get will be awesome I'm sure.

2 birdies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am going with 3, only because my first choice of 5 was so popular ;)

8 birdies.. You've got this!!

Alright gang - I’m swinging it pretty well at the moment and have carded multiple birdies in each of my last 4 rounds. Feeling good heading into the fall.

Next week I’m heading up to Wisconsin to play Sand Valley and Mammoth Dune! Really looking forward to checking out these beautiful courses and honing my game at an away track.

The contest is this:

How many birdies will I card across both rounds, in total?

The winner will get something cool from the pro shop and in the event of a tie I will use a random number generator.

I will Be posting some pics and impressions when I’m there as well - so follow along!
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/576025fa22482e70f0278a4d/1503947810495-ZJTW6FPW70OFXKB2FIGY/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kJm7FTjGzqA_DmLPNIFMBSl7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1UUMi1sbJpvVl-8rwzOH8A7zwJOHNgJpbkzddwI4i1L2Yu68-Sd_3X4g_9fGkyNf2iA/#10+Sand+Valley+-+Ryan+Farrow+2017.jpg?format=2500wView attachment 8908231
9 Birdies

7 birdies. But I'm rooting for more, so I'm okay with losing this if the result is more.

You guys can all chime in and I will take it into account - are hats preferred? Ball marks? Poker chips? I personally like the Mammoth Dunes logo better than SV’s, but all preference.
Sand from the Valley and a Mammoth tusk please.

2 birdies (both on Mammoth).

It looks like the wind should be up a bit this week, which will make things tricky.

4 birds.

3 and 1 but I don't know what course

Looks like some great courses. I'll go with 5 birdies. Have a Great Time!

You guys can all chime in and I will take it into account - are hats preferred? Ball marks? Poker chips? I personally like the Mammoth Dunes logo better than SV’s, but all preference.

I love hats - especially fitted ones. I agree on the Mammoth Logo, but I think balls marks from each would be awesome too.

Gotta go with 6. If your handicap travels you should nail this number, brother. Good luck and have a blast!

Put in the 3 birdies camp. 1st time on ea course so that’s why the lowish number.

Great contest and enjoy the rounds!

5 birdies, good luck!

Put me down for 5 birdies.

No pressure, but I expect brilliance out of everyone haha

...just ask @ArmyGolf
I think shooting a 75 and losing by 12 strokes sent that message loud and clear. Haha!

I think shooting a 75 and losing by 12 strokes sent that message loud and clear. Haha!

haha he didn't lose. He was the highlight of the round for me!

What an absolute beauty.

haha he didn't lose. He was the highlight of the round for me!

What an absolute beauty.
He's definitely one of the funnest guys I've ever met. Changed my mind about Canadians.

Back