CONTEST My Pre-Grandaddy Tune Up Excursion Contest

You guys can all chime in and I will take it into account - are hats preferred? Ball marks? Poker chips? I personally like the Mammoth Dunes logo better than SV’s, but all preference.
I think it should be a surprise. I'm sure all is welcome.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The MD stuff logo wise is so much better. Kinda like the course. Should be a fun round tomorrow. Enjoy some of those looks from the tees perched up high. 5 and 16 are probably my favorites

Well gang - mammoth dunes didn’t disappoint / what a fun track. It is absolutely stunning and it’s a blast to use the ground and watch the ball move. My first sub 40 round on the front with a 39 and then blew up a bit on the back with a 45 for 84. The putter TOTALlY abandoned me despite awesome reads from my caddie.

NO BIRDIES. Hate to say it, but can’t be mad. Hit the ball very well and feel great going into the fall. I will enter the number of posts into a random number generator and pick a winner.

Thank you all for following along and chiming in - means a lot.

Awesome stuff @JourdanInMich ! Thanks for sharing the photos and for the contest!

Putter = Friend :cool:

Awesome stuff @JourdanInMich ! Thanks for sharing the photos and for the contest!

Putter = Friend :cool:

So so so fun To play different shots around greens. I STRONGLY urge everyone to try to get up to Sand Valley if you can swing it, it’s a special place and some of the most fun I’ve ever had on the golf course.

Some great pics Jourdan. I love the "putter = friend" sign.

Id love to get up there someday to play those courses, they look incredible!

So so so fun To play different shots around greens. I STRONGLY urge everyone to try to get up to Sand Valley if you can swing it, it’s a special place and some of the most fun I’ve ever had on the golf course.
Did you try long range putting? What was the farthest attempt?

Mike really knows what he’s doing when he develops a piece of property. Sand Valley and Bandon are on the short list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fun follow, and contest!

Congrats to the winner!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think it's something we all already knew, but Jourdan is such a solid dude. Package arrived today and it's beyond amazing.

CE398DFD-2567-44D3-9C2C-4F2BFA6AFA8F.jpeg
D0C94781-F5D6-4D4F-9F14-BF6E55DE4203.jpeg
69DF087C-09B3-4AA9-B825-936FEEF553C1.jpeg
AC1D8CD7-5FA7-47B9-86DE-A3C799869CFD.jpeg

Back