MyMG2 now on Taylormade Golf

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
For all of those that wanted to customize your MG2 wedge or get one that's raw, Taylormade put up the MyMG2 yesterday. 4 finishes and a number of stamping options.

Price is way high and the shaft and grip options are limited just like the MyHiToe. Also only the standard bounce is an option.

Super underrated wedges, but damn this is limited. Sucks, and it’s part of why I moved from the MG2’s.

I really like the MG2 wedges. Liked them a lot more than Jaws but I would be all in on this if I could get my shaft of choice and maybe not spend over $200 for wedges.

I think Vokeys are cheaper than this and you still get the full titleist shaft and grip catalog.

I really like the MG2 wedges. Liked them a lot more than Jaws but I would be all in on this if I could get my shaft of choice and maybe not spend over $200 for wedges.

I think Vokeys are cheaper than this and you still get the full titleist shaft and grip catalog.
Vokeys are even better if you email and go through Budget. ;)

Budget is always the better option for purchase with the discount.....unless you absolutely have to customize

Budget is always the better option for purchase with the discount.....unless you absolutely have to customize
In that case, email the crew at Budget. They can do all the custom orders anyone else can. Hell I ordered WedgeWorks wedges through them.

Back