MyRoundPro - new app

The Dave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Taylormade/MyRoundPro came out with an app.

Wonder if it is any good compared with all of the other golf stats and shot tracking apps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just downloaded it and the app looks good. I’ll try it out on my next round and see how well it work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a beta tester and i just found it a hassle to use. Simplicity is the key to technology and i don't think they've achieved that with this release.

Taylormade/MyRoundPro cane out with an app.

Wonder if it is any good compared with all of the other golf stats and shot tracking apps.

Is this different than what they had on the Microsoft Band 2? I liked the principle, but execution sucked.

Is this different than what they had on the Microsoft Band 2? I liked the principle, but execution sucked.
I think it is similar. I haven't used it, just got an email about it and it still says it works with the Microsoft Band

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the post-round editing and the strokes gained analysis from MyRoundPro. It was the Microsoft Band that sucked for me for shot tracking and yardage.

Whereas now, I use a Garmin S20 and the in-round shot tracking and yardage is smooth but Garmin's post round stats and editing is horrible.

Back