Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort club fitting

Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
This place used to be a CPC (Callaway Performance Center) but has since merged with Golfsmith I believe. They still use the same technology as the other CPCs and I'm told they have Callaway's entire catalogue. I'll be making my way there early tomorrow morning for my MC fitting. I'll try and get some pictures taken. I wanted to start this a night early in case anyone had any questions about the facility or anything else before I made it in there.

Enjoy it Jordan. Take it all in and have fun!

Can't wait to see what you're fit into, Jordan!

If nothing else I won't be in the stupid rant thread this weekend. I've got a pretty girl keeping me company and a nice beach for the weekend.

If nothing else I won't be in the stupid rant thread this weekend. I've got a pretty girl keeping me company and a nice beach for the weekend.

You going somewhere outside of Myrtle?
I kid I kid.

You going somewhere outside of Myrtle?
I kid I kid.

Oh come on. It's bike week, that gives the beaches so much more class.

je4uga5y.jpg

Enjoy the fitting Jordan! Looking forward to seeing your results.

JM

Have fun buddy, I used to live at that range my house was across the street.

Have fun buddy, I used to live at that range my house was across the street.

That range and practice facility is fantastic. I don't blame you.

Sorry I couldn't make it down to document for you, Jordan, but it sounds like you are doing ok without me haha.

If it still has the same technology and equipment that the CPC's used then you're in for a treat!

My fitter was late and ended up being a little rushed but he still did a very good job. The outcome was somewhat interesting but I wouldn't say I came away shocked at the equipment I will be playing at the MC. I will do a full write up on everything once I review with my tour rep and I'm 100% about everything.

Nice, I look forward to reading about your experience.

Looking forward to your results and what you end up going with.

Glad it went well for you Jordan. Looking forward to hearing about it.

JM

Back