Myrtle beach packagers

I go three times each year and use JD Ballesteros at Myrtle Beach Golf Trips (mbn.com). He has always done a great job, and you can see the prices on the website. I'm going down for the last 2 weeks of Jan and all of Feb this year. If you stay for 2 weeks or more, you can get the Snowbird Passport card that usually only property owners can get. It has discount prices on most courses for Dec through mid March. I'll be using that for this trip.

I would go back to Pinehurst and play Mid Pines and Pine Needles.

I would go back to Pinehurst and play Mid Pines and Pine Needles.
That was our original plan. But things seem kind of uncertain with NC covid restrictions. Figure well just stay in state for this one(y)

Just signed up with Brian for 11 rounds for $600, golf only. Got an AirBNB condo for $45/night on the beach. This included both TB and PP. This if or the last week in January and 1st week in February.

Just signed up with Brian for 11 rounds for $600, golf only. Got an AirBNB condo for $45/night on the beach. This included both TB and PP. This if or the last week in January and 1st week in February.
Nice! I never got a response from Brian...
🤷‍♂️

We have lived in SC for almost 5 years and still haven't made it to myrtle.

I think the wife and I are going to go do a few days in January and I dont even know where to start. There are too many packagers out there.

We are doing caledonia and true blue for sure...and a third round somewhere. Maybe heathland? I know its a drive from the other two.

Any suggestions on packagers to get quotes from?
I keep laughing at how many people keep saying they are going to Myrtle and playing Caledonia and True Blue. They are not in Myrtle Beach. They are 40 minutes away in Pawley’s Island. With traffic they can take nearly an hour to get to from Myrtle.

I keep laughing at how many people keep saying they are going to Myrtle and playing Caledonia and True Blue. They are not in Myrtle Beach. They are 40 minutes away in Pawley’s Island. With traffic they can take nearly an hour to get to from Myrtle.

(y) Glad you're amused

Only time I was late to a tee time in the last 5 years was b/c of my drive to Caledonia #notprepared

🤦‍♂️

Only time I was late to a tee time in the last 5 years was b/c of my drive to Caledonia #notprepared

🤦‍♂️
That traffic can be a killer. Especially in peak season. There used to only be one primary way in and out of Myrtle. I can’t imagine if that was still the case down there.

That traffic can be a killer. Especially in peak season. There used to only be one primary way in and out of Myrtle. I can’t imagine if that was still the case down there.

The route has been redone, and there is sort of a bypass now. It chokes up closer to the courses now.

I am coming from Legends Drive. Pretty quick now, but traffic is, and can, still be pretty thick.

Its crazy how built up, the area is becoming.

Back