Mystery Bags Official Trade Thread

All up for grabs/trade...

Polos are both large.... blue / black stripe is PGA Tour brand... white is Mulligan Men and seems like a very large size large

Bstone media kit is the e12 Contact one

Watch band is Groove Life

THPMysteryBag2022-swu.jpg

1642121227697.png

If anyone needs a GPS, I don't mind trading this to someone. I've got a couple GPS units right now so a third feels overkill!

Wow.. taking my post down after some furious trading. I appreciate my trading partners!

Last edited:
This M bad boy is still up for grabs, looking for a L or XL shirt. Hats also considered too!

A3F242CF-327B-4DB6-8547-5AE53181FBF2.jpeg

Here is my bag. Large Red Rooster Glove is up for trade and I would part with the 50 deg wedge head for the right person. Super excited for it just can’t imagine replacing my set gap with a random club. Would love something higher up the bag like a 4 iron head, etc.

Attachments

• 2818D344-8DC0-421F-A84A-F804B0911EFE.jpeg
    2818D344-8DC0-421F-A84A-F804B0911EFE.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 28
I would be willing to trade the Callaway G Valuable Pouch. Would love to see if anyone has a shaft not using, but open.

F5B79365-3D2A-42B6-85B6-8DD071FFCCE6.jpeg
7F953ACD-83B2-41D7-AFCD-F7F610CD8F4D.jpeg

Well, I have nothing to trade yet, but I am a 32 waist and wear a M (or S) top. Also a M glove. Will post tradable items when I get my bag!

Well, I have nothing to trade yet, but I am a 32 waist and wear a M (or S) top. Also a M glove. Will post tradable items when I get my bag!
I have 30 waist Puma shorts for trade, not sure if that's too small for you.

@myndcraft and I are trying to finalize a trade, but a 3rd person would make it easier. If anyone has an XL shirt they're willing to trade for an L Budget Golf Championship Puma shirt, let us know!

I'm also willing to trade this killer headcover if someone's interested. I love it, but I don't have anything I can do with it right now, so I'd prefer to share it with someone who can either use it or likes to collect these things.

Can always use clothes, gloves, and other fun stuff. Would also be interested in that Cobra 4u head that I saw somewhere. I'm an XL, 38 waist, Cadet L glove. Probably have some other goodies lying around too (new wedges, hybrids, putter headcovers, etc.) if you want to get creative and propose a blockbuster - I'm currently in the market for a putter and a push cart (which is probably the least tradable thing possible :ROFLMAO:).

Message me and see if we can figure something out!

WIN_20220114_15_39_43_Pro (2).jpg WIN_20220114_15_39_49_Pro (2).jpg

Anyone have a S polo and/or interested in a M one? My medium is a little on the bigger side.

also, i love the covid shirt, but 3XL is a bit big for me too. Anyone interested in that?

These shorts are up for trade. Sure wish they were the right size! I don't know any better and wear awesome stuff I'm too old for.
Size 42
20220114_122605.jpg
Any apparel in 32/4 or Large shirt if you are trading.

Shorts are up for trade. Size 30. I'm open to listening to all offers. 20220118_151447.jpg

I'm also willing to trade this killer headcover if someone's interested. I love it, but I don't have anything I can do with it right now, so I'd prefer to share it with someone who can either use it or likes to collect these things.

Can always use clothes, gloves, and other fun stuff. Would also be interested in that Cobra 4u head that I saw somewhere. I'm an XL, 38 waist, Cadet L glove. Probably have some other goodies lying around too (new wedges, hybrids, putter headcovers, etc.) if you want to get creative and propose a blockbuster - I'm currently in the market for a putter and a push cart (which is probably the least tradable thing possible :ROFLMAO:).

Message me and see if we can figure something out!

View attachment 9059822 View attachment 9059823
Erik,
I will trade you a Clic Gear push cart (2.0 I think) for it, but you gotta come pick it up!:cool:

@BoilerCLE any chance you want to try the CLAW in Cadet Medium, I wear XL and noted that the L fit better due to stretching.

Back