ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Nice little touch with the paper! Love the Great One picture behind you as well!
I had a lot of time to think about what I was going to do to thank @JB, @GolferGal and @JDax for this awesome contest/event. I really wanted to print up a golden ticket, and tried a couple of times but nothing really seemed to work out, so a handwritten was it. If only I could have got the video to mirror somehow....

There is a post somewhere (I don't remember where I put it, I think it was a "man cave" sort of thread) of the entire Gretzky room. If I do say so myself, it's pretty impressive.

That's one odd putter m

The Titleist tin is nice! Is it the Justin Thomas one?
I don't think it's JT related, just from 2016. Pretty sure I can find a couple of special edition ProV1s (actually I got six THP logo'd) to make a cool display with so it's all good.

My initial thought was the end of August. I think it's cutting it fine now! Might not be until the 2nd week September now I think. Australia's Postal Service is taking a massive hit because of COVID at the moment :cry:
1598428408061.png

It's been a couple of weeks since the last activity in this thread. My notes tell me that there should be three or four bags still outstanding. What's happening?

Still in transit for mine. :cry::cry::cry:

Well, it took a long time to leave the USA. Then it looks like it spent about a week sitting at my City's airport, only to be shipped to the other side of the country for god knows what reason, where it has been sitting for the past 2 weeks. As I said, our postal service is bad at the best of times. During COVID? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

More chance of sending mail to mars with Elon Musk than getting a package from the US to Perth W.A at the moment.

Back