ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few years ago, we had a whole lot of fun with blind grab bags. So many requests have come in for us to do it again, so they are coming back next week.

IMG_6079.JPG

What Are They?
There are 50 total blind grab bags and they will appear in the THP Store Friday, August 7th at 2pm ET.

Every bag will have a minimum of some great stuff like the image above, along with a number of other things such as media kits, etc. There are also grand prize certificates dropped into TEN of the bags as well. The cost is $34.99 with free shipping and there is no Albatross Club discount, since its only open for AC Members and the price already includes the discount.

When ordered, it will be completely random as to who gets what. This will last until each bag is sold (Only 50 Total) and we are limiting one per person.

Everybody will be getting the same size package (with different contents of course). We will be packaging them all up ahead of time and randomly drop in certificates for other prizes in 10 of the boxes. So when you get the package, you still wont know if you won one of the big prizes until you open it up and see if there is a certificate.

If you get a certificate, you will then notify @GolferGal via Private Message and she will send that prize out to you. This way, THP wont know which of packages has the goodness (they all have goodness to be fair) in them either.

Qualifying
Your 2020 Albatross Club Membership is your key to participating in this, along with TONS of other things such as free trips, equipment and more. It helps this site grow as well as a wonderful charity with our partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. To become a member, or learn more about the details and what each member receives, click here.

A couple of the big surprises
Two Sets of Irons
Two Putters
One Driver
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!

Sounds awesome!! Thanks!

Oh, that's awesome. Will be jumping on this one for sure.

:oops:

Very very cool.

Awesome, alarm set!

Sounds great!

This is awesome, these are so much fun!

I was too slow last time to get one. Will mark the calendar to get one this year.

Great opportunity to grab some very cool swag! Thanks @JB!

These were and have always been fun. Next Friday it is!!

Oh boy! Reminder has been set! I'm gunning for one of these

whoa what is this amazingness

Theses are awesome!!!

These are always fun! Glad to see this return.

Thanks JB!

Awesome!! I’ll have to set a reminder!! 🔥🔥🔥

This was a lot of fun last time and I hope to be lucky enough to get in on that fun again this time.

Love it!

Uh oh.

Awe yeah...THP mystery bags are always a huge hit. I will definitely be trying to snag one of them. Heck the value in the picture is worth way more than the cost!

Awesome news!!!

This is always one of my favorite things you guys do!

The bags this year are really good.

I hope i can get in on this, going to be on vacation and the reception is spotty but will definitely be trying.

Back