n3gativ3

Reaction score
Handicap
2021 WITB.jpg

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself

A quick Rundown of the setup

Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with 3 extra wraps
3 wood - Taylormade M6 D-type, The shaft is a Project X Smoke Black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with 2 extra wraps
Hybrid - Taylormade Sim Max, The shaft is a Fujikura Pro 2.0 7s, Grip Will be an MCC White/Black Mid with 1 extra wrap, just recently purchased it, haven't been able to change the grip yet
Irons - Srixon ZX7 4-PW, The shafts are Project X LZ 6.0, Grip Will be an MCC White/Black Mid, just recently purchased it, haven't been able to change the grip yet
Wedges - Haywood Golf Signature Wedges, shafts are True Temper Dynamic Gold R300, Grips are MCC White/Black Mid
Putter - Taylormade Spider X Copper 34 inches, single sightline
Ball - Bridgestone Tour BXS
Bag - Vessel Lite Stand in Black Camo

Beyond pleased with how this has turned out, when I first got into golf I was a mega titlist fanboy and just bought an entire set of Titleist clubs not knowing anything about golf clubs, just like the brand
had 917 Driver, 3wood, H1 hybrid, 716 AP1 irons, as I learned more about my swing and preferences I realized I hated every single one of those clubs and have been slowly parting clubs out till now.

If I had to change anything it would be the Bag, I really dislike the bag

Great looking setup.

Set up looks awesome! I too fell into the spell of Titleist and purchased a set of AP2's when my game was nowhere near the quality it needed to be. I think I could probably play them now but back then = no bueno!

I think you'll like the PX LZ shafts! I swing those and they are great! I could really tell the difference from my old shafts in the "loading" and zip through the ball.

Nice setup! 🔥

Very solid setup from top to bottom.

Back