Name a popular movie everyone has seen except for you

ROCKY???? :mad:
I know, Rocky is my absolute favorite movie series.

I had not seen any Alien movies until this quarantine. I watched all of them with our kids. They were really good.

Fight club
All the Harry Potter movies
Lord of the rings movies
Any of the marvel movies

I think I am going to start watching the marvel movies tho.

I don't believe you. I think you damn well did see Fight Club. You're just not gonna talk about Fight Club.

That Tiger King one... I'm still lost when people quote something out of it.

Most of the new Star Wars movies since the one with the chick at the end where she exploded on that thing with that guy. I think that's what it was... Rogue something or is that the Nissan?:ROFLMAO::confused2:

The last of the Avengers movies... where that purple dude disappeared half of everyone and then some of the Avengers turned into dust or whatever... and fans had a fit and then Marvel made a different ending or something. I don't know. They lost me, my interest, and my money when they started telling me I wasn't diverse enough and they had that Miss Marvel hero kill everyone or something... but even though she was the most powerful hero in the movie she still needed help.:ROFLMAO::confused2: I don't know. I don't really care.

Any of the Godfather films
Any Twilight Films
Any Harry Potter (I think I may have seen some of the first one)
Tiger King (although it's TV)

I'm sure there are loads of others but I can't remember or don't care to remember.

Godfather series, some iconic 80s movies,

Godfather series ..

Literally didn't see earlier post but truth

Lots... Avatar, every Harry Potter, and pretty much any movie released in theaters. I just don’t go to movies. Catch a couple once they get to Cable maybe. “Popular” doesn’t mean it’s a movie I want to see anyway. I did catch all the Marvel Universe stuff on Disney+ so I could keep up with my 10 yo niece who is nuts about them.

Every single Harry Potter.

I would say the biggest movie in my lifetime that I haven't at least attempted to watch is Titanic.

Schindler's list

Top Gun

Never saw any lord of the rings, saw all of the Harry potters though.

Fight Club, The Godfather, Rocky (any of them), Black Panther, Wonder Woman, Twilight (any), Goonies, Titanic, Schindler's List.

Back