Name A State You Want To Play In!

Oregon and Bandon Dunes one day for sure. Other would be wolf Creek in Nevada it is so close I don’t know why I haven’t made it happen yet.

I really want to play in MS this year. Seems not many want to join me based on these responses.

Ill jump and volunteer to join you 👊🏻

Arizona. Beautiful courses and great weather.

I once flew into Arizona to play golf but received very bad news about a family member and we immediately had to jump back on the plane home. Most expensive hamburger I ever had. Flew into Arizona in the morning ate lunch and flew back to Philadelphia that afternoon. Always looking to go back to finish a golf trip.

I really want to play a desert course. I think that would be really cool. I've played golf in any state that has one. Also, I am a big fan of RTJ courses. Any premiere RTJ course would be on my "go to list". I've played quite a few of them in Alabama and really like them.

Arizona - With the AC crew
Mississippi - With @Parrot & @Duffer Waldorf (UK vs Ole Miss in Oxford sounds like a great time)
Pennsylvania - Have a trip to Hershey coming up
Utah - Sand Hollow is a must for me (@ToddJ027b)

Many others as well

Montana…moved here in late October and am looking forward to spring.

Oregon.... got Bandon on the bucket list for one day.

Not travelling due to Covid. But with some past back and more recent shoulder issues I'd like to play in a healthy state this coming season.

1642010396276.png
Maybe one day in Montana ...

California - specifically the Monterey peninsula

Liquid

Played in TX, CA, SC, FL, AL, MA

Would like to visit all again and add OR, WA, NY, NC, WI, AZ, and others as I learn more.

I really want to play in MS this year. Seems not many want to join me based on these responses.
If nobody else wants to, I know a guy. He hasn't played in MS this year yet, either.

I’ve never played in Florida so I guess that state intrigues me the most. Just the thought of hitting a double cross into a penalty area and seeing a 🐊 gets me juiced

Name a state you have not traveled to and want to play in...And why.
Limiting it to just the four states I haven't traveled to I'd choose Montana. It's so scenic and authentic. I know nothing of the golf available but there has to be some visually stunning options. Besides, I'd be packing my fly rod too.

I want to get down to Arizona for sure. Oregon too. Really anywhere I haven't played I'd love to, but those are top that I can think of.

S. Carolina anytime and Wisconsin in the fall.

Mississippi for the obvious reason. Never been there ever and would like to check it out as well as the courses.

North Carolina, Oregon, Montana, Georgia, Tennessee area…. I could go on and on….

Back