Name Something Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

what? I had some for lunch today, anything but soggy.
Everytime I give them a shot, they are terrible.
This is at various locations too, so it's not just one place that I have had the same issue.

Everytime I give them a shot, they are terrible.
This is at various locations too, so it's not just one place that I have had the same issue.

thats unfortunate, they are some of the most consistently good fast food fries in my experience.

the 99 restaurant

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jacked lofts

Mine is chocolate. Everyone loves that stuff. Not a fan.

Read the whole thread to see if there was anyone like me. Unfortunately I'm used to being very very very alone on this one. Oh well...:ROFLMAO:

Bacon.

I will see myself out now.

I was close to posting that. It's not that I "can't stand it" though. I do like it. But it doesn't belong on EVERYTHING. and it's good in small doses. Great on a BLT. But leave it off my burger or steak. Goes ok on a Chicken Sandwich with the right mix of other toppings/ingredients. I do love a good bacon jam on a mixture of foods, though.

Agreed. Worst fries in any fast food and it’s not really close

they're like pasta fries. overcooked limp pasta in French fry form.

Read the whole thread to see if there was anyone like me. Unfortunately I'm used to being very very very alone on this one. Oh well...:ROFLMAO:

Bacon.

I will see myself out now.
I was close to posting that. It's not that I "can't stand it" though. I do like it. But it doesn't belong on EVERYTHING. and it's good in small doses. Great on a BLT. But leave it off my burger or steak. Goes ok on a Chicken Sandwich with the right mix of other toppings/ingredients. I do love a good bacon jam on a mixture of foods, though.

When you see yourself out, please leave your bacon on my plate before you do.

Not a fan of

IPAs
Oprah
Dr. Oz
Bruce Springsteen
Paper bags (vs plastic)
Paper cups (vs foam)
Paper straws (vs plastic)
Laws that ban plastic bags, plastic straws, and foam cups
Sushi, the Japanese word for "bait"
Road salt
Twitter